1b.app
Link copied -

Transfer of goods and descriptions to good

Good afternoon! Can you please tell me if it is possible to set up integration with okop, so that the description is transmitted only when the product is uploaded for the first time, and then it is not updated?
And another question about exporting to good. The category Car Emblems / Badges / Logos did not overflow into a good one. Although there categories correspond. What could be the reason?
Our box https://shopforcars.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/?searchLine=&category...
Subcategory on goodp, empty https://prnt.sc/w3tovq .
We import these products from the prom, we have them all there in subcategories, and boxing is part in subcategories, part in the general category https://shopforcars.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/?searchLine=&category... . How to make sure everything falls into place? Delete the entire group and it will re-upload from the promo?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Victoria wrote:
Good afternoon! Can you please tell me if it is possible to set up integration with okop, so that the description is transmitted only when the product is uploaded for the first time, and then it is not updated?

Hello. Yes, it is possible and will take us 1 hour. Since you are a user of a paid cloud plan, we can invest in this improvement.

Victoria wrote:
Our box https://shopforcars.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/?searchLine=&category...
Subcategory on goodp, empty https://prnt.sc/w3tovq .
We import these products from the prom, we have them all there in subcategories, and boxing is part in subcategories, part in the general category https://shopforcars.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/?searchLine=&category... How to be so that everything falls into place? Delete the entire group and it will re-upload from the promo?

now at the link https://shopforcars.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/?searchLine=&category... I don't see any products at all
clarify if this question is relevant - if so, provide a link to product examples
17.12.2020, 17:14
Original comment available on version: ru

how much will it cost for 1 hour?
18.12.2020, 14:48

Victoria wrote:
how much will it cost for 1 hour?

The price is indicated on the site https://crm-onebox.com/en/prices/#improvements
But note that I indicated - we can invest 1 hour (at our expense), since you are a user of the cloud tariff.
18.12.2020, 16:00

Great! What do we need to do for this?
18.12.2020, 16:10

Victoria wrote:
Great! What do we need to do for this?

Indicate that you need to improve it.
18.12.2020, 16:19

We need the description in the product card to be filled with good only on the first load and not to be updated in the future.
18.12.2020, 18:48

Victoria wrote:
We need the description in the product card to be filled with good only on the first load and not to be updated in the future.

We are investing in it.
We will inform you about the result later.
21.12.2020, 15:53

Added setting "Do not update product description (transferred only on first upload)." into the export action.
If the product has already been uploaded to Horoshop before, the description is not transmitted (the main thing is that Horosop accepts the product without a description for updating).
24.12.2020, 09:56

Next update
erased all the inventory of Horoshopi.
Now on to any goods
on both moves in the description the text "UAH"
What work? What's on the right?
https://crm.dobavki.ua/
24.12.2020, 14:21

Taras wrote:
What work? What's on the right?

Well, in fact, this was the warning that it is not clear how it works on the Horosop side.
Apparently, Horosop requires the obligatory transfer of parameters with a description. So the revision does not make sense, it needs to be removed and so that the descriptions are transmitted constantly.
24.12.2020, 14:46

So you do not understand!!!!
I didn’t change anything in the pinning and I didn’t tick that yak V !!! finished off.
Nothing has changed in me!
I did not change anything, but the descriptions were erased
What work?
24.12.2020, 14:49

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
I didn’t change anything in the pinning and I didn’t tick that yak V !!! finished off.
What work?

What work?
24.12.2020, 14:51

Taras wrote:
What work?

At you descriptions on Horoshopp are transferred, I looked.
Check.
24.12.2020, 15:00

I turned on the checkbox and everything is fine with us, the description of the old goods was not damaged. Please bring back this feature.
24.12.2020, 15:06

Victoria wrote:
I turned on the checkbox and everything is fine with us, the description of the old goods was not damaged. Please bring back this feature.

I see that there should be no problem on our part if the checkbox is NOT ticked. Customization is available.
But all the same, on the side of the documentation it is not indicated that the parameter is optional - I recommend asking Horosop to clarify whether it is possible not to transfer the description.

Taras wrote:
Now on to any goods

Don't you find it strange that there is a difference between "do not pass description" and "output UAH"?
Perhaps you have some kind of failure on the Horosop side? Check how the data is filled in the admin panel Horoshopa
24.12.2020, 15:14

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Victoria wrote:

I see that there should be no problem on our part if the checkbox is NOT ticked. Customization is available.
But all the same, on the side of the documentation it is not indicated that the parameter is optional - I recommend asking Horosop to clarify whether it is possible not to transfer the description.

Taras wrote:
Now on to any goods

Don't you find it strange that there is a difference between "do not pass description" and "output UAH"?
Perhaps you have some kind of failure on the Horosop side? Check how the data is filled in the admin panel Horoshopa

So it might be marvelous, but we haven’t changed anything for 7 months now and everything worked without problems.
Has everything gone wrong this year?
Nobody changed anything
Yak Vee misunderstood that the Inventory is being transmitted? The logs do not see what.
24.12.2020, 15:21

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

And what can be stuffed up there?
On the side
Only from BOX is passed on
24.12.2020, 15:22

Taras wrote:
Yak Vee misunderstood that the Inventory is being transmitted? The logs do not see what.

I can see what actions are transmitting on our side
even if there was some kind of failure - gradually now all descriptions will be transferred again from OneBox, you need to wait because of the Horosop limits
24.12.2020, 15:25

We have from such an arrangement for the transfer of the Inventory

Nothing changed.
Don't you know it's wonderful that everything went wrong today? And only the inventories broke down in the light (just those who ruled)
The checkbox (Yaku Dorobili) was not enabled, nothing entered the automation
24.12.2020, 15:27

Taras wrote:
Don't you know it's wonderful that everything went wrong today? And only the inventories broke down in the light (just those who ruled)

I do not deny that some kind of transfer conflict could possibly have occurred.
But now I do not observe it, the descriptions are transmitted correctly and will be transmitted correctly in the future.
24.12.2020, 15:28

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Taras wrote:

I do not deny that some kind of transfer conflict could possibly have occurred.
But now I do not observe it, the descriptions are transmitted correctly and will be transmitted correctly in the future.

Here it is important to understand what "went" wrong
We have 40 thousand products
how now to reconsider what was transmitted and revived so
what about?
Can you revise on your side, why did you already beat the limit on requests about what you are talking about?
24.12.2020, 15:38

Taras wrote:
Can you revise on your side, why did you already beat the limit on requests about what you are talking about?

At the time of my previous message - yes, they used it.
Now at this hour, as the action starts, it will continue to transfer goods until the hourly limit is exhausted
24.12.2020, 16:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment