1b.app
Link copied -

Cash desk ATOL 27F

Purchased an online cash register https://www.atol.ru/catalog/atol-27f/
Is it possible to generate fiscal checks for her?
And how do we set up integration with it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

24.11.2020, 10:20
«Один юрист с портфелем в руках награбит больше, чем банда автоматчиков» Original comment available on version: ru

If you are interested in, for example, the transfer of payments to the box. For example, we open an order in the box and send a request for payment to the online checkout. The payment is made at the checkout and a payment is created in the box for this order.
This revision will take 25 hours.
There is currently no integration.
24.11.2020, 14:10
«Один юрист с портфелем в руках награбит больше, чем банда автоматчиков» Original comment available on version: ru


Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
Administrator wrote:
If you are interested in, for example, the transfer of payments to the box. For example, we open an order in the box and send a request for payment to the online checkout. The payment is made at the checkout and a payment is created in the box for this order.
This revision will take 25 hours.
There is currently no integration.

Do I understand correctly that this will allow us to print a fiscal receipt with product positions and prices?
26.11.2020, 10:26
Original comment available on version: ru


Roman wrote:
Do I understand correctly that this will allow us to print a fiscal receipt with product positions and prices?

it all depends on whether the api of the cash register manufacturer allows it
26.11.2020, 10:37
«Один юрист с портфелем в руках награбит больше, чем банда автоматчиков» Original comment available on version: ru

Ok, got it, thanks.
In fact, the settings through the API are enough, right?
26.11.2020, 10:50
Original comment available on version: ru


Roman wrote:
Ok, got it, thanks.
In fact, the settings through the API are enough, right?

it's hard to say exactly - it is necessary to consider specifically api if it exists and what it is capable of
26.11.2020, 10:55
«Один юрист с портфелем в руках награбит больше, чем банда автоматчиков» Original comment available on version: ru

Judging by what I found on the ATOL website, it can do a lot :)
At least we need to be able to print a fiscal receipt indicating the positions during the sale.
Is this done via the API too?
I apologize for the number of questions, the first time we encounter.
Our cash desk is ready and registered, we just don’t know our further actions in terms of interaction with CRM :(
26.11.2020, 12:06
Original comment available on version: ru


Roman wrote:
Judging by what I found on the ATOL website, it can do a lot :)
At least we need to be able to print a fiscal receipt indicating the positions during the sale.
Is this done via the API too?
I apologize for the number of questions, the first time we encounter.
Our cash desk is ready and registered, we just don’t know our further actions in terms of interaction with CRM :(

You need to form a complete / detailed TOR - attach links to api and what you need in the end - and arrange all this in a new topic - the developers will check and give an answer =)
26.11.2020, 12:21
«Один юрист с портфелем в руках награбит больше, чем банда автоматчиков» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment