1b.app
Link copied -

api integration with vk

integration of our box with VK http://box.labirint96.ru/ is required
when accessing a message in a group, creating a BP in our box
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, we have the functionality of accepting push notifications from VKontakte, but it was made in 2018. Those. it is not clear whether it is relevant or not. Pushes can be sent via the link "/vk/lead/push/" . Look in the group settings to see if it is possible to insert a link to push notifications there, if possible - we can check the functionality of the integration. To receive pushes from our side, enable integration with VK https://prnt.sc/uyhgq3
13.10.2020, 16:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello, we have the functionality of accepting push notifications from VKontakte, but it was made in 2018. Those. it is not clear whether it is relevant or not. Pushes can be sent via the link "/vk/lead/push/" . Look in the group settings to see if it is possible to insert a link to push notifications there, if possible - we can check the functionality of the integration. To receive pushes from our side, enable integration with VK https://prnt.sc/uyhgq3

pushes are sent, VK confirms the connection with the server, and what to do next? I selected a BP to create when requested from the VC, but it is not created. The settings indicate that there must be a name and phone number. That is, you can only accept leads from the lead form in VK?
15.10.2020, 13:41

Yes, as far as I can see from the file for accepting push notifications, we only accept type lead_forms_new, i.e. it's from some form
19.10.2020, 15:57

so what to do? is it possible to fix it with some modification?
20.10.2020, 15:16

Good afternoon. This is what Facebook is pushing us right now. As far as I can see, so far only "message_new" types are coming, i.e. customer messages. Describe what needs to be created with such a message (which fields to copy where, etc.) and I can give you an estimate of how much improvement it will take.
21.10.2020, 13:12

21.10.2020, 13:13

They probably meant not Facebook, but VK
1. Create a contact card when contacting VK, in any form: a message to a group, a comment on a photo, a comment on a product
1.1. Copy the first and last name fields into the corresponding fields
1.2. In the website field, copy the link to the client's page in VK
1.3. Field "Ad source" select "VKontakte"
1.4. Field "Groups" select "Clients Labyrinth"
1.5. The difficulty is that a phone is required to identify contacts
2. When contacting (see paragraph 1), create a BP "Working with a visitor"
2.1. If everything works out with the creation of a contact card, then I will create a separate BP for the appeal
2.2. I haven’t thought out the logic of this BP yet, but it’s approximately clear that you need to register the name of the contact and his VK page in the process, then, as you communicate with the client, register a phone number in his card and already use regular BP
22.10.2020, 10:41

Yes, sorry - mixed up VK and Facebook)
What you described can be done in 9 hours.
22.10.2020, 10:44

I also thought it would be nice:
2.3. pull into the process all correspondence with the client via VK, if possible at all
22.10.2020, 10:45

They don’t push us all the correspondence with the user, but only give him one message in one push. Perhaps there is a special methods in the vkontakte api by which you can get all the correspondence, but it is better to look at and evaluate it in another task and after completing the current one, since now we only receive data and there you will have to make requests in the vkontakte api, which will most likely take a lot of time.
22.10.2020, 10:50

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Yes, sorry - mixed up VK and Facebook)
What you described can be done in 9 hours.

ok i need to think
22.10.2020, 12:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment