1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with MySklad

Good afternoon.
Interested in integration with the MySklad system. At the moment, records are kept there and the manager has to duplicate actions. It is necessary to synchronize the addition of new products, updating balances, write-offs.
To what extent can this be implemented by you in principle?
In what format (as a supplement or otherwise)?
Approximate terms and cost of such works?
Naturally, there are decently documented APIs: https://dev.moysklad.ru/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, as far as I understand, you want to add goods to My Warehouse and import them into the box?
We can make an automatic action once per hour that will update the list of items in the box based on MyWarehouse or simply add new (missing) items to add to the box. The action may take about 10 hours to transfer the basic fields: price, name, description, article, photo, VAT, category name, brand name.
I did not find information on warehouse balances and movements. I only saw the list of warehouses in the api. Can you please tell me how the entities of moving/selling from a warehouse are correctly called in this system and is there any information about the movement of goods in a warehouse in the API?
18.08.2021, 11:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment