1b.app
Link copied -

Boxing mistakes

Good afternoon!
I can’t understand what exactly is happening, but after the restoration of boxing, he began to work somehow differently. I didn’t write before, because at first I thought that this was due to some updates or something else. I'll try to explain.
1) There is a process https://our-store.com.ua/53638/. It has an action "Send notification by sms" with a checkmark "Prohibit resending this SMS when re-entering the current stage". But when you switch to the stage again, the SMS still leaves (Pictures 1 and 2).
2) There is a process with the stage "We are waiting for an advance payment". When switching to it, one of the actions "Send a notification by sms" should work, but it works somehow every other time (Picture 3). I can’t catch a pattern, but I notice that first you need to save the process first, and then only go to the desired stage. Here are some real processes where the problem was noticed
a) https://our-store.com.ua/53638/
b)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. Your PSU is strangely configured https://our-store.com.ua/53638/ for example at 10:59 it goes to "We are waiting for an advance payment" and then after 10 seconds it goes into the same status having made a circle of 4 statuses. The action checks the current status of the process + the text of the message, perhaps you went from different stages to the current one and therefore the messages were sent twice. Those. the first time the transition was with "Processing" and the second with "Make changes to the order"
2. The action has a lot of conditions for triggering, perhaps one of them is not executed during some transitions
3. Perhaps, before saving the process, any of the conditions for sending SMS do not work, or some action stops the actions of sending SMS? For example, the save procedure may have the action of filling in some field, etc.
17.05.2022, 16:39
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
1. Your PSU is strangely configured https://our-store.com.ua/53638/ for example at 10:59 it goes to "We are waiting for an advance payment" and then after 10 seconds it goes into the same status having made a circle of 4 statuses. The action checks the current status of the process + the text of the message, perhaps you went from different stages to the current one and therefore the messages were sent twice. Those. the first time the transition was with "Processing" and the second with "Make changes to the order"

These transitions were made because for 10 seconds we were just testing whether the SMS was leaving or not. Also, these of these 4 stages are most of the "passing", that is, it should be that they skip.
Here I made a test order https://our-store.com.ua/55259/. But the SMS went away twice.

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
2. The action has a lot of conditions for triggering, perhaps one of them is not executed during some transitions

2) Yes, there are a lot of conditions, but I have a similar "branch" where there are even more conditions and there are no problems.
Not long ago, I found a pattern in which SMS does not go away: if changes were made to the process and immediately click on the "Prepayment" stage, the SMS does NOT go away. And if you first press the "save" button, and then to the "Prepayment" stage, then the SMS goes out correctly. Nowhere and at no other stage is it necessary to additionally press the "save" button. This is just about the third question.

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
3. Perhaps, before saving the process, any of the conditions for sending SMS do not work, or some action stops the actions of sending SMS? For example, the save procedure may have the action of filling in some field, etc.

3) There are no such rules in these actions. Moreover, if you go back and make changes again and do not press the save button, the SMS will not go away again (((That is, at the "Prepayment" stage, in any case, you need to press the save button.
16.06.2022, 15:25

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
The action checks the current status of the process + the text of the message, perhaps you went from different stages to the current one and therefore the messages were sent twice. Those. the first time the transition was with "Processing" and the second with "Make changes to the order"

I repeat the message, maybe it will help.
16.06.2022, 15:33

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
I repeat the message, maybe it will help.

I understood what you wrote)) Just judging by the description of the function "Prohibit resending this SMS when re-entering the current stage" - there is no mention of which stage the transition was made from, it says only for one stage where this action is located, that is: if an SMS was sent from stage "A" and when you re-enter this stage (it does not matter from which other stage, be it stage "B", "C" or "D") - Boxing will check whether the process was at the stage of the stage and did this process have such an SMS?
16.06.2022, 15:53

I agree that this is an ambiguous thing. Replaced the status of the order with the status on which the action stands - try it, maybe this will fix the problem
20.06.2022, 21:42

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
I agree that this is an ambiguous thing. Replaced the status of the order with the status on which the action stands - try it, maybe this will fix the problem

I made a test order https://our-store.com.ua/55430/. Nothing has changed, so two problems remain: a message is not sent without first saving the order and the SMS is sent again.
21.06.2022, 12:03

Then you have to go deeper into the bp settings to solve the problems. Explicitly at saving by procedures something unusual becomes. I am 100% sure that if you do only 1 step for sending SMS and go to it at least 3 times, only one SMS will be sent. I can help you with this problem, but it will take about 2 hours of rework to cover the time for finding and solving problems
21.06.2022, 12:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment