1b.app
Link copied -

I don't receive payments from Privat24 for business, setting up an autoclient

I don't receive payments from Privat24 for business.
there are several questions:
1. In the autoclient settings, is the file format for the statement DBF or CSV?
2. After setting up the autoclient, it offers to install the program, does this program need to be constantly run in order for the payments to load?
3. Is this the correct automation setting? https://prnt.sc/w35c6j
what else needs to be configured?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Alexander wrote:
1. In the autoclient settings, is the file format for the statement DBF or CSV?

whatever you want
we use API

2. After setting up the autoclient, it offers to install the program, does this program need to be constantly run in order for the payments to load?

we are not PrivatBank - we do not know how their software works
we use API

3. Is this the correct automation setting? https://prnt.sc/w35c6j

You did not specify the setting "Account numbers (separated by commas)"
16.12.2020, 16:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
You did not specify the setting "Account numbers (separated by commas)"

what should be specified there?
https://prnt.sc/w457k9
Is this enough or do you need a username and password?
16.12.2020, 20:05

Alexander wrote:

in the action, you must specify the numbers of accounts from which to receive an extract via API
17.12.2020, 15:58

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Alexander wrote:

in the action, you must specify the numbers of accounts from which to receive an extract via API

worked, but the payment is not linked to the client, although the purpose of the payment contains both the order number and the client's last name.
What needs to be done to link the payment by order number?
18.12.2020, 09:36

Alexander wrote:
worked, but the payment is not linked to the client, although the purpose of the payment contains both the order number and the client's last name.

Set the action accordingly - there you can both create a client according to the payment data, and search for a process using a regular expression based on the purpose of the payment.
If it doesn't work out on your own - give a link to the payment and the process, I'll tell you how to set up a process search with a regular expression.
18.12.2020, 16:22

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Alexander wrote:

Set the action accordingly - there you can both create a client according to the payment data, and search for a process using a regular expression based on the purpose of the payment.
If it doesn't work out on your own - give a link to the payment and the process, I'll tell you how to set up a process search with a regular expression.

you can make it create a client for outgoing payments, and the next time if the same payee is assigned to it.
and for incoming payments to search by process number, it can be written differently. #1111, #1111, #111 or just a number.
18.12.2020, 17:28

Alexander wrote:
you can make it create a client for outgoing payments, and the next time if the same payee is assigned to it.

you have an option in action to enable client creation.
if you want it to work only in 1 direction, you need to refine the setting in 1 hour

Alexander wrote:
and for incoming payments to search by process number, it can be written differently. #1111, #1111, #111 or just a number.

in action there is an option to set up a regular expression to search for the process id/external id.
if you need the field "number" of the process - it also needs to be finalized in 1 hour
21.12.2020, 15:58

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Alexander wrote:

you have an option in action to enable client creation.
if you want it to work only in 1 direction, you need to refine the setting in 1 hour

Alexander wrote:

in action there is an option to set up a regular expression to search for the process id/external id.
if you need the field "number" of the process - it also needs to be finalized in 1 hour

revision is needed what was searched for by the process number, and it does not matter what characters before or after the number.
and more work is needed that if the comment of the payment is "transferring the money" so that the money is transferred to another wallet.
and any other text that I specify and any wallet
26.12.2020, 20:26

Alexander wrote:
revision is needed what was searched for by the process number, and it does not matter what characters before or after the number.

With such conditions - we could only ask for help from the STB channel in the "Battle of Psychics" program in order to understand what exactly is the number of the process. But, unfortunately, they do not have an API.
It is necessary to set up a regular expression - it allows you to make a list of characters that will be before the process number. If you need help with this - for revision in 1 hour we can set it up for you (only all examples of number templates are from you).

Alexander wrote:
and more work is needed that if the comment of the payment is "transferring the money" so that the money is transferred to another wallet.
and any other text that I specify and any wallet

I can offer you a multi-setting similar to a regular expression (to specify part of a phrase) to determine which wallet to make a payment to. This will be in the form of a line-by-line multi-setting, in each line there are 2 fields - a regular expression and a wallet selector for making a payment. Finalization of this setting will take 4 hours.
28.12.2020, 09:14

I would also be interested in a revision to tie up payments by process number
03.01.2021, 22:44

Alexander wrote:
let's count

Please specify which of the options you need an account for?
04.01.2021, 13:37

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Alexander wrote:
let's count

Please specify which of the options you need an account for?

I noticed that if the process number is specified, the payment is tied, help set it up so that if it doesn’t find it by the process number, it searches by last name.
And it is necessary that if in the description of the payment it says "transferring money" to transfer to another wallet
04.01.2021, 15:51

and another question, why is the expected payment being created? I didn’t put it anywhere in the BP when paying to the account, but it is still created.
04.01.2021, 15:55

Alexander
Client wrote:
I noticed that if the process number is specified, the payment is tied, help set it up so that if it doesn’t find it by the process number, it searches by last name.
And it is necessary that if in the description of the payment it says "transferring money" to transfer to another wallet

So maybe you first decide what you need - by number or by last name?
Where will the surname be and in what form - should we invent it ourselves?

Alexander wrote:
and another question, why is the expected payment being created? I didn’t put it anywhere in the BP when paying to the account, but it is still created.

Nothing just happens.
Check the settings of your automations (automated actions/steps/procedures).
04.01.2021, 16:03

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Alexander
Client wrote:

So maybe you first decide what you need - by number or by last name?
Where will the surname be and in what form - should we invent it ourselves?

Alexander wrote:

Nothing just happens.
Check the settings of your automations (automated actions/steps/procedures).

so can you first remember what is at stake? I remind you that we are talking about linking payments, and the client can write anything in the appointment. If it binds by number, it's ok, if there is no number, you need to search by last name. And what form can be a surname? probably a text that consists of letters.
04.01.2021, 16:16

Alexander wrote:
And what form can be a surname? probably a text that consists of letters.

According to the payer is looking for a client.
Do you want to look for a process in a certain BP of this client?
04.01.2021, 17:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment