1b.app
Link copied -

Credit / write off the amount or % of the process amount to the budget

Hello! Set up actions on the stage. All actions are triggered, except for "Credit/write off the amount or % of the process amount to the budget".
I am attaching screenshots.
What could be the reason?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

as far as I can see on the screen, you do not specify either the amount or%
what then should count the action?
25.10.2020, 22:48
Original comment available on version: ru

The action must credit the budget with the amount from the additional field "Amount to USD supplier". If you enter any value in the "What percentage of the amount" field, the amount is also not credited. From the additional field "Amount to supplier USD" the full amount should be credited to the budget.
26.10.2020, 09:10

Set to "100", not credited
26.10.2020, 09:26

26.10.2020, 09:27

Actually, what needs to be automated: when switching to the "Paid" stage, calculate the percentage of the delivery of the process amount in hryvnias, then, using the given formula, calculate the amount in USD, which should be credited to the specified budget.
Maybe there is another way how to implement it?
26.10.2020, 11:30

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:

since you closed access to the admin panel, I can’t see what you configured in action and say why it didn’t accrue
26.10.2020, 11:51

I can't find this setting for some reason. Remind me where she is.
26.10.2020, 12:07

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
I can't find this setting for some reason. Remind me where she is.

Reports -> Users Online
26.10.2020, 12:31

Thank you! Opened access
26.10.2020, 12:41

So what's the problem?
here you can see from the example of the process that the transfers are made
https://bxx.as-service.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/2116/edit/
27.10.2020, 00:05

The problem is that you are looking at the wrong business process. Accruals are not made in the New Lead TEST business process. Look at the page "Budgets": in the budget "Test company" - 0 USD.
27.10.2020, 08:42

See how many processes were carried out for the Test Company https://bxx.as-service.com.ua/admin/shop/users/828/
27.10.2020, 08:44

Correcting today's first post:
The problem is that you are looking at the wrong business process. Accruals are made in the business process "New lead TEST". Look at the page "Budgets": in the budget "Test company" - 0 USD.
27.10.2020, 09:45

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
The problem is that you are looking at the wrong business process. Accruals are not made in the New Lead TEST business process. Look at the page "Budgets": in the budget "Test company" - 0 USD.

If you could tell me which one to watch I would watch it
and since I was blindly looking for action)
you indicated the % sign in the action in the field What percentage of the process amount to credit / write off to the budget:
try to remove it
27.10.2020, 09:50

Tried different options - does not help :(
27.10.2020, 10:05

The two previous actions "Calculate and write the value to the additional field" are successfully completed, and "Credit/write off the amount or % of the process amount to the budget" does not want to work in any way :(
27.10.2020, 10:10

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
The two previous actions "Calculate and write the value to the additional field" are successfully completed, and "Credit/write off the amount or % of the process amount to the budget" does not want to work in any way :(

configured try now
27.10.2020, 13:59

What did you set up? I don't see any changes...
Not credited :(
27.10.2020, 14:48

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
What did you set up? I don't see any changes...
Not credited :(

the system has been updated
finished, you can check
27.10.2020, 14:52

Thanks for the update! :)
The amount is credited to the budget, but with a negative value. The amount must be positive
27.10.2020, 15:15

For some reason, it's debiting, not crediting
27.10.2020, 15:17

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
For some reason, it's debiting, not crediting

do you charge from the additional field or the amount?
27.10.2020, 15:40

With add. fields
27.10.2020, 16:13

By the way, in another business process (everything worked correctly before the update), write-offs are also carried out instead of crediting.
27.10.2020, 16:26

I supplement the previous post: in another process, both accrual and write-off are carried out simultaneously (there should be only accrual):
27.10.2020, 16:40

Made another payment, now only credited.
It remains to figure out the budget in USD.
27.10.2020, 19:49

Updated "Budgets"... again it is not clear to write off, although there is no such thing in the settings :(:(:(
27.10.2020, 19:51

Guys! Answer! Finances are a mess!
29.10.2020, 12:07

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
Guys! Answer! Finances are a mess!

from the fact that you spam - will not be faster.
29.10.2020, 12:29

Igor, I don't spam :) I just can't figure out if the problem is being solved or not. You can simply answer that the solution is in the process, it may take such and such a time :)
29.10.2020, 13:12

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
Igor, I don't spam :) I just can't figure out if the problem is being solved or not. You can simply answer that the solution is in the process, it may take such and such a time :)

I can’t answer everyone in this style, I will spend several hours a day on this
I rake in turn I answer
29.10.2020, 13:13

OK. Looking forward to solving the problem
29.10.2020, 15:42

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
OK. Looking forward to solving the problem

https://bxx.as-service.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/2166/edit/
Here is the test process, everything works correctly
30.10.2020, 07:28

Unfortunately it doesn't count! Process: https://bxx.as-service.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/2167/edit/
according to which $ 72.5 should be credited to the budget, but crediting is not made to the corresponding budget: https://bxx.as-service.com.ua/admin/shop/finance/buget/4/list/
30.10.2020, 11:19

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
Unfortunately it doesn't count! Process: https://bxx.as-service.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/2167/edit/
according to which $ 72.5 should be credited to the budget, but crediting is not made to the corresponding budget: https://bxx.as-service.com.ua/admin/shop/finance/buget/4/list/

Oleg, it’s enough just to open the history and you can see that first there is a transition to the status where there is an action of enrollment and then only an additional field is filled in from which the amount is taken
TOTAL at the time of the crediting attempt AMOUNT = 0 !
https://bxx.as-service.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/2167/history/
30.10.2020, 11:22

Why "0"? "Amount to the supplier USD" - 72.5, which should be credited to the budget. Is there something wrong in the process?
30.10.2020, 11:42

I will add: according to the process settings, the payment is first made, after that the "% to the supplier" value is calculated and recorded in the corresponding add. the field, by the value of which the value "amount to the supplier in USD" is calculated and recorded, and from this field the value should be credited to the budget.
30.10.2020, 11:49

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
Why "0"? "Amount to the supplier USD" - 72.5, which should be credited to the budget. Is there something wrong in the process?

I gave you a story in which you can see in turn which field in which order is filled and triggered. Please read carefully and re-read what I wrote.
30.10.2020, 12:26

Igor, I can't understand why the sum is "0"!
1. There is a payment made.
2. Additional field "Amount to the supplier" is calculated and recorded.
3. Additional field "Amount to supplier USD" is also calculated and recorded.
4. And the action "Credit/write off the amount or % of the process amount to the budget", according to the settings, should take the value from the additional field "Amount to the supplier USD" (which is successfully filled in) and credit this value to the corresponding budget.
Where "0" - I do not understand at all!
Conditionally: received payment of UAH 1,000, calculated the value of the additional field "Amount to the supplier" = UAH 500.
Then we calculate the value of the additional field "Amount to the supplier USD": 500/30 = 16.66!
Where does "0" come from instead of 16.66?
The last field to be filled in and triggered was "Amount to supplier USD".
In what order do the Actions fire, top to bottom or some other way?
What is the "deleted" field that is executed in the "Invoice Submitted" step? There is one action in the stage settings - "Generate expected payments based on the products of the process".
30.10.2020, 13:19

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
Igor, I can't understand why the sum is "0"!
1. There is a payment made.
2. Additional field "Amount to the supplier" is calculated and recorded.
3. Additional field "Amount to supplier USD" is also calculated and recorded.
4. And the action "Credit/write off the amount or % of the process amount to the budget", according to the settings, should take the value from the additional field "Amount to the supplier USD" (which is successfully filled in) and credit this value to the corresponding budget.
Where "0" - I do not understand at all!
Conditionally: received payment of UAH 1,000, calculated the value of the additional field "Amount to the supplier" = UAH 500.
Then we calculate the value of the additional field "Amount to the supplier USD": 500/30 = 16.66!
Where does "0" come from instead of 16.66?
The last field to be filled in and triggered was "Amount to supplier USD".
In what order do the Actions fire, top to bottom or some other way?
What is the "deleted" field that is executed in the "Invoice Submitted" step? There is one action in the stage settings - "Generate expected payments based on the products of the process".

at the time the action is triggered, you still do not have the value of the additional field, since there was no saving, but only the transition to the stage
split this thing into different steps and it will work
I gave you a working example
30.10.2020, 13:32

Understood. It was necessary to indicate that the calculation of the values of the additional fields "Amount to the supplier" and "Amount to the USD supplier" should be performed when switching to a stage, and not when saving. Now everything works correctly.
Now I want to return to the second error that occurred after the Box update:
In the process https://bxx.as-service.com.ua/admin/shop/workflow/10/constructor/ there is a transfer to the budget action. The amount is credited and immediately the same amount is debited outgoing. Where and why. Until October 27, there were no such write-offs. https://bxx.as-service.com.ua/admin/shop/finance/buget/1/list/
30.10.2020, 13:49

I add: write-off from the budget occurs after the transition to the "Send documents" stage, although such an action is not configured
30.10.2020, 14:31

... at the transition to the "Electronic signature" stage, the budget is also debited.
The same is true in the previous process, which we have been tormenting for so long :(
30.10.2020, 14:39

It's been 10 (!) days. No response from you :)
09.11.2020, 11:53

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
It's been 10 (!) days. No response from you :)

on what process can i check now?
09.11.2020, 16:10

I see that the write-offs are no longer happening. What was the problem? Bug?
11.11.2020, 13:26

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
I see that the write-offs are no longer happening. What was the problem? Bug?

I updated your system and the problem is gone
20.11.2020, 15:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment