1b.app
Link copied -

Mutual calculations do not work correctly

Mutual calculations do not work correctly. For example, we received a customer's order for UAH 100. The buyer paid us money. A payment has been created. It seems to be good here. We became indebted to the buyer. The process is followed by the sale of goods. And here +100 is added to the buyer's god. And according to the fortune teller, mutual settlements should also be written off = 0. In orders, the supplier is mirrored in the other direction.
What did they do wrong? How to make it count correctly?
I added a screenshot with a concrete example.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Did you set the buyer's obligations at the stage of 100% of the order value?
06.08.2022, 10:17
Original comment available on version: ua

Watched the video. Established obligations. Voznik vopros If the payment from the client is made before the obligations are set, will the obligations be set correctly?
08.08.2022, 09:17

Another question arose. Will all the orders that were made before I added Obligations actions also not be displayed correctly?
08.08.2022, 12:35

No, in order for the action to work, the order must be moved to the stage in which it is after the action has been placed. You can put the same action on the saving procedure and manually re-save the necessary orders
08.08.2022, 12:59

Everything seems to have been set up, but everything works very strangely. Too frozen a system, especially when you have a sufficiently complex algorithm, it is practically impossible to predict where something will go wrong. How to make it count simply by warehouse operations and payments? I found something like a report, the act of reconciliation shows normally, but only according to suppliers. I don't understand where to find a simple report?
Everything was always simply calculated in 1C and My warehouse.
By suppliers:
I paid the supplier - they owe me
I paid for it from the supplier - I owe it
returned to the supplier - they owe me
the supplier paid me - I owe
By buyers:
the buyer paid - I owe
shipped to the buyer - they owe me
the buyer returned - I owe
I paid the buyer - they owe me
Normal credit/debit relationships. From which it is easy to make Acts of reconciliation later.
How to configure such a system?
08.08.2022, 17:06

Try watching the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85odgxC7CL4&ab_channel=OneBoxCRMERP and understand how obligations work.
08.08.2022, 19:04

Looked again. Did it again. Now it seems that everything is fine with the orders, but another problem has appeared. I check the client reconciliation and see 2 payments. I entered the order - payment 1. I am looking at the payment numbers. There are no 343 payments in Payments and cash registers. But I see that the payment was edited. How to deal with it? According to the idea, 343 payments should not be made, or at least should not be in mutual settlements.
09.08.2022, 15:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment