1b.app
Link copied -

Invoicing LIQPAY

Нужно получать и отправлять счета в LIQPAY ?
Выставление счета доставляет вам неудобства ?
Мы максимально упростили и автоматизировали это в последней версии OneBox - она доступна для установки бесплатно! Установить последнюю версию OneBox OS
Good afternoon!
The Liqpay system works only in the context of OneBox itself, that is, to receive payments when you have your own store.
Tell me, is it possible to do actions when you need to issue an invoice without the site itself?
What do I mean and when is it needed?
This is convenient when you need to generate a payment in a non-store. That is, place an order on Instagram (send a link for payment) or other social networks (messengers).
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

There is an action in the step that will create a link to pay in LiqPay - "Create a link to pay in LiqPay"
Based on the results of this action, a link to payment is written in an additional field, the data from which can be used for a letter or SMS, for example
16.09.2021, 13:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
There is an action in the step that will create a link to pay in LiqPay - "Create a link to pay in LiqPay"
Based on the results of this action, a link to payment is written in an additional field, the data from which can be used for a letter or SMS, for example

Yes, I did, thanks. But there was a problem # 2, the link that is sent to the client in SMS (which was generated earlier through) "Create a link to pay in LiqPay" is too long, an example is on the screen, is it possible to somehow sew it into the text and make it clickable?
16.09.2021, 20:01

Golubitsky Evgeny
Client wrote:
the link that is sent in SMS to the client (which is generated earlier via) "Create a link to pay in LiqPay" is too long, an example is on the screenshot, is it possible to somehow sew it into the text and make it clickable?

if you use telegram integration, you can try to send text with html links or attach a button with the desired link to the message
if you send manually, then in the text input box, press the right mouse button, select Formatting and there the item is add a link
This link is generated by LiqPay itself, it will not work to get a shorter version from the payment system, you can make a revision for this action to create a link, which will insert a shortened version of the link in the field, the link will be generated like this: https://YOUR_URL/s4eWVK56W1
this modification will cost 1 hour
17.09.2021, 09:51

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Golubitsky Evgeny
Client wrote:
the link that is sent in SMS to the client (which is generated earlier via) "Create a link to pay in LiqPay" is too long, an example is on the screenshot, is it possible to somehow sew it into the text and make it clickable?

if you use telegram integration, you can try to send text with html links or attach a button with the desired link to the message
if you send manually, then in the text input box, press the right mouse button, select Formatting and there the item is add a link
This link is generated by LiqPay itself, it will not work to get a shorter version from the payment system, you can make a revision for this action to create a link, which will insert a shortened version of the link in the field, the link will be generated like this: https://YOUR_URL/s4eWVK56W1
this modification will cost 1 hour

Let's make a revision with a shortened link, this option is suitable
23.09.2021, 17:43

Okay, I'll send you an invoice.
I clarify that in the shortened link https://YOUR_URL/s4eWVK56W1 , YOUR_URL will be the URL of your box
23.09.2021, 17:49

Hello. Setting added to action
28.09.2021, 10:17

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Hello. Setting added to action

Good afternoon Maria!
Could you upload such functionality to me? (https://our-store.com.ua/)
Thanks in advance!
28.09.2021, 11:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment