1b.app
Link copied -

Save in the menu a link to finance with a filter for the current day

Good afternoon
There is such a task, to save an employee in the menu the finance page for a specific wallet and for today, so that he always sees the information for the current day. Moreover, if I enter https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/finance/?accountid%5B%5D=2&filterdatefrom=c... that is, I set filterdatefrom=cdate , then the list of payments for today is filtered and everything was would be great, but in the lower block where the balance at the beginning of the period / at the end of the period and the amount of input / output of payments are not considered values, I see http://joxi.ru/Dr8YD3EsJ3zwam. Tell me if there is any solution what to specify in the link to see the bottom part is correct?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

To filter payments for the current day, use the link for the left menu /admin/shop/finance/?filterdatefrom=[cdate] 00:00&filterdateto=[cdate] 23:59&ok=1
The link you provided will not work to filter payments
26.08.2021, 11:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
To filter payments for the current day, use the link for the left menu /admin/shop/finance/?filterdatefrom=[cdate] 00:00&filterdateto=[cdate] 23:59&ok=1
The link you provided will not work to filter payments

If I specify such a link, I also do not receive balances for today and the amount of input and output of payments
26.08.2021, 12:18

Can you tell me which menu item you are setting up?
26.08.2021, 13:28

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
Can you tell me which menu item you are setting up?

Maria, now it's clear, saved the specified link in the menu and now it works. Thanks
26.08.2021, 13:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment