1b.app
Link copied -

fix the row:product_currency variable

in the documents in the variable "product currency row:product_currency" instead of the currency of the product of the process or the currency of the product, the currency of the process is pulled, please correct . checked here https://azdon.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/26997/edit/ . please correct
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The process product price variable displays the price in the currency of the order. In accordance with the price - the currency is also displayed in the order.
03.11.2021, 17:20
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
The process product price variable displays the price in the currency of the order. In accordance with the price - the currency is also displayed in the order.

pancake. well ... in the interface of the process in the table there is a field for the currency of the product, people fill it in, and then it turns out that it cannot be displayed ... yeah ... does anyone need it? ))) I understand. without any modification?
add the "Process product price currency" field to the "copy process product fields" action (copy the value of the "Currency" field of the process product table )
03.11.2021, 18:19

pancake. well ... in the interface of the process in the table there is a field for the currency of the product, people fill it in, and then it turns out that it cannot be displayed ... yeah ... does anyone need it? ))) I understand. without any modification?
add the "Process product price currency" field to the "copy process product fields" action (copy the value of the "Currency" field of the process product table)

Such moments - "a stick from two ends." If you change the logic of a variable, then there will be a problem for those who can use it for years. So I can't make such decisions.
The only thing I can suggest is to refine the variable prices/currencies in exactly the same currency that is specified in the process product. If you really need it, it will take 1 hour.
04.11.2021, 13:07

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
add the "Process product price currency" field to the "copy process product fields" action (copy the value of the "Currency" field of the process products table)

better fix it
"to the action "copy process product fields" add the field "Process product price currency" (copy the value of the "Currency" field of the process product table)"
so you can get the price in currency by the actions of the process and then output it to the document through the additional field, but with the currency it’s a complete ambush ... you can’t get it in any way. Therefore, the refinement of the possibility of copying the currency of the process product in the add. the field suits me perfectly
05.11.2021, 10:46

[quote
"to the "copy process product fields" action, add the "Process product price currency" field (copy the value of the "Currency" field of the process product table) Therefore, improving the ability to copy the process product currency in the additional field suits me perfectly
[/quote]
I can finish it - it will take 1 hour
05.11.2021, 15:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment