1b.app
Link copied -

Full name and client do not match in the list of processes

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
This is not his full name.
There are client fields and there are process fields, the name field is a process field, it can differ from the name of the client of the process and is filled when the client changes in the process.
04.01.2023, 13:20
Original comment available on version: ua

Анатолий
Интегратор

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox CORP wrote:
This is not his first name.
There are client fields and there are process fields, the full name field is a process field, it can differ from the full name of the process client and is filled in when the client changes in the process.

How then to display in the table those fields that are needed? I found these fields in the card, but not in the table,
04.01.2023, 13:43
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Anatoly
The "Sales Bureau" consulting company wrote:
How then to display the fields that are necessary in the table? I found these fields in the card, but not in the table,

They are not in the table.
And why show them separately, one "Counterparty" field is not enough, it shows the full name from the client's card
04.01.2023, 16:49
Original comment available on version: ua

Анатолий
Интегратор

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox CORP wrote:

Anatoly
Consulting company "Sales Bureau" wrote:
How then to display the fields in the table? I found these fields in the card, but not in the table,

They are not in the table.
And why show them separately, than one field "Counterparty" does not suit, it shows the full name from the client's card

It’s just strange that there are fields, but you can’t display them in the table, as I understand the fields are made for the lead, that there is no client yet, but data can be entered. It is necessary that managers, when working in the list, see that everything is filled
04.01.2023, 22:07

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Anatoly
Consulting company "Sales Bureau" wrote:
It’s just strange that there are fields, but you can’t display them in the table, as I understand the fields are made for the lead, that there is no client yet, but data can be entered. It is necessary that managers, when working in the list, see that everything is filled

I think that the Counterparty field is suitable for
05.01.2023, 10:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment