1b.app
Link copied -

Viber mass mailing (business account)

Интересует работа с Viber прямо из системы?
В последней версии OneBox это доступно! Установить последнюю версию OneBox OS
Good afternoon
Please help with setting up sending bulk messages via BOX
We send single SMS through the action "Send universal message Viber/SMS Turbosms". I saw in the BOH the possibility of setting up a mass mailing Viber http://joxi.ru/Y2Lo7dLSEaE7pm, tell me how to set it up?
I try here to specify the same API key as in action, it gives an error
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxnq61gmkng

I have already seen this video.
It describes how to work with a public account, we have a business account, as I understand it, this is a little different. In the subject of the request, I described that we have an error at the integration stage.
We have received an API token and are successfully working with the Send universal message Viber/SMS Turbosms action, when trying to integrate Viber with the same token, an error occurs.
The question is, how to set up integration with Viber for mass mailing from a Viber Business account (not a public/public account)?
02.02.2021, 16:15
Original comment available on version: ru

As far as I know, this mailing list only works with public accounts.
for a business account, it needs to be modified
if you are ready to finalize this, then send me the key to the mail i.ustimenko@crm-onebox.com, I will look and evaluate the revision
02.02.2021, 16:20

Rastorguev Anton
Client wrote:
Sent by mail

See for business accounts there is a separate API that can send by the client's phone number and not by the chat ID.
At the moment, there is no mass mailing to such a viber algorithm.
In theory, it can be improved, but for this you just need to get documentation for business accounts and then make improvements.
Refinement will be from 5 to 8 hours +-
if relevant I will request new documentation from them
11.02.2021, 11:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment