1b.app
Link copied -

fix contact interface block "Contact Preview" (disabled field "contact groups" is displayed)

Answers:

Hello. If nothing is selected - groups and companies of the client are displayed
01.02.2021, 14:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Hello. If nothing is selected - groups and companies of the client are displayed

I do not mind, only the same fields are available in the selection in the "Display fields" field (something like that). Why are they like this then? it turns out that somewhere something is superfluous
01.02.2021, 16:31

As far as I understand, the block used to have no choice of fields at all, and the indicated fields were "protected", then they made a choice and so that the user interface does not change - the default settings are displayed.
02.02.2021, 12:41

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
As far as I understand, the block used to have no choice of fields at all, and the indicated fields were "protected", then they made a choice and so that the user interface does not change - the default settings are displayed.

a! well, OK. understood. close the question
03.02.2021, 14:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment