1b.app
Link copied -

Set up a discount level for a customer

Есть необходимость работы со скидками в системе?
Нужно построить систему лояльности?
Это все доступно в последней версии системы! Установить последнюю версию системы
Please help me figure it out.
We have a loyalty program for our clients, with a one-time purchase of UAH 5,000, we assign a 1.5% discount to the client on all subsequent orders, then when the amount of total orders reaches 30,000, the discount is 3%, with 75,000, the discount is 5 %
Now, at the first purchase for 5 thousand, we assign a client to a contact group that has a 1.5% discount, 3 and 5% discounts are carried out manually as part of the order. Tell me, does BOX have the ability to set up automatic assignment of a new group of contacts or automatically change the discount when a certain balance is reached for all customer orders?
I am also interested in the ability to display a block in the order card with information about the client's discount.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Previously, I found this action , maybe somehow you can equate the amount of orders to the amount of bonuses and move this action to the group with the desired discount?
08.01.2021, 16:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
one.
a) We can modify the action once an hour "Create a group of contacts: customers who have completed a business process with a prescription not later than X days for a total amount exceeding the specified one" so that it counts the amount for all processes and not just one. It will take 1 hour
b) There is also an option after each successful order at the right stage to accrue bonuses to the user for the amount of the order and then put the action once an hour "Set a discount from bonuses". There you can choose a user discount from the existing ones.
2. In the universal block, you can display a field with a customer discount.
08.01.2021, 16:45

Rastorguev Anton
Client wrote:
Previously, I found this action , maybe somehow you can equate the amount of orders to the amount of bonuses and move this action to the group with the desired discount?

yes, by analogy with paragraph 1 b) you can do with this action
08.01.2021, 16:46

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
2. In the universal block, you can display a field with a customer discount.

Thanks
08.01.2021, 16:58

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
one.
a) We can modify the action once an hour "Create a group of contacts: customers who have completed a business process with a prescription not later than X days for a total amount exceeding the specified one" so that it counts the amount for all processes and not just one. It will take 1 hour
b) There is also an option after each successful order at the right stage to accrue bonuses to the user for the amount of the order and then put the action once an hour "Set a discount from bonuses". There you can choose a user discount from the existing ones.

Thank you. We'll keep thinking
08.01.2021, 16:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment