1b.app
Link copied -

In OS, when hovering over an employee's contact, the phone is not displayed in the company card

In the previous version of the box, when you hover over an employee's contact, the company card displayed his phone number and viber button. It was possible without going to the card, call by phone or write to Viber.
Links to contacts worked similarly in global search, other applications and documents.
Now, when you hover, you can only go to the card.
Can this functionality be returned?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. This was dropped in the os version, since any hover over a contact caused a pop-up window, which was not very convenient.
27.05.2022, 17:44
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. This was dropped in the os version, since any hover over a contact caused a pop-up window, which was not very convenient.

Hello!
I don't quite understand your terminology :)
But I guess what you want to say is that this will not be in the OS? So back to the Stone Age? One Box was so convenient that you could get everywhere from anywhere. That's what CRM is for. Now you need to open several tabs, which greatly complicates the work of the manager, especially at high intensity.
A big request to return the functionality to the contact card and to the global search!
28.05.2022, 12:26

These are global changes, they can be affected by Ustimenko Igor or Miroshnichenko Maxim (for some reason I can’t mark =))). Further discussion with me, unfortunately, will not lead to anything, I'm only voicing to you the fact that the function has been removed. If Maxim or Igor deem it necessary to return, they will answer you here.
28.05.2022, 21:30

I support, the option to quickly view contact data was convenient. It's a shame it was removed.
29.05.2022, 12:37

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

Hello!
Please tell me when this issue can be resolved.
Clients write to you that it has become inconvenient to work, but you say that one of the developers decided that it was inconvenient. Maybe you need to listen to the opinions of customers?
Make this feature custom. Whoever is uncomfortable, he can turn it off.
Now, in order to call an employee of the company, you need to open three windows. Is it convenient for you?
29.06.2022, 17:47

Ustimenko Igor please discuss the return of functionality.
29.06.2022, 20:17

Chausova Tamara wrote:

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

Hello!
Clients write to you that it has become inconvenient to work, but you say that one of the developers decided that it was inconvenient. Maybe you need to listen to the opinions of customers?
Now, in order to call an employee of the company, you need to open three windows. Is it convenient for you?

we will not return this window
I do not see the difficulty of making a call from a process or displaying a clickable phone in the process or contacts tile
13.07.2022, 17:53

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

Hello!

I do not see the difficulty of making a call from a process or displaying a clickable phone in the process or contacts tile
[/ quote
How to call a company employee from the company card?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

Hello!

And why so categorically? You always respond like you're doing a favor.
How can I call a company employee from the company card?
How to call a related person from a process?
For all this, you need to open several windows instead of one click, as before.
13.07.2022, 18:17

if we are talking about a contact card, then you can display a column in the employee block with a phone number
13.07.2022, 18:21

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

if we are talking about a contact card, then you can display a column in the employee block with a phone number

Displayed phones in the block of employees, the "Call" field. But it's not clickable.
14.07.2022, 16:05

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Displayed phones in the block of employees, the "Call" field. But it's not clickable.

mmm my omission
tomorrow we will add clickability
14.07.2022, 19:59

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

mmm my omission
tomorrow we will add clickability

So far, nothing has changed. There is no clickability.
20.07.2022, 15:10

Hello!
The phone has become clickable, thanks!
But e-mail is not.
25.07.2022, 15:39

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Hello!
But e-mail is not.

we talked about the phone in this topic.
Now let's add mail - will you come up with a new field?)))))))))
26.07.2022, 09:42

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Hello!
But e-mail is not.

It was about a pop-up window that you decided to remove. So it contained all the clickable contact data. But since you are doing boxing for yourself, and not for clients, you decided that it was inconvenient and removed it. After two months of my and not only my requests, you finally made a crutch and now, of course, everyone has forgotten what was originally discussed.
I also wrote about Viber there :)
Need to spawn ten topics? So write it!
26.07.2022, 09:54

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Hello!
But e-mail is not.

It was about a pop-up window that you decided to remove. So it contained all the clickable contact data. But since you are doing boxing for yourself, and not for clients, you decided that it was inconvenient and removed it. After two months of my and not only my requests, you finally made a crutch and now, of course, everyone has forgotten what was originally discussed.

no need to produce anything, the reason why was removed and is not closely related to convenience or my Wishlist.
No one but you asked for this, and I do not refuse to make the software more convenient for you.
Add both email and viber
30.07.2022, 15:24

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Hello!
But e-mail is not.

no need to produce anything, the reason why was removed and is not closely related to convenience or my Wishlist.
No one but you asked for this, and I do not refuse to make the software more convenient for you.
Add both email and viber

Hello! Can you please tell me if there will be changes on this issue?
17.08.2022, 16:42

Monday-Tuesday approximately
19.08.2022, 13:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment