1b.app
Link copied -

how to export selected (marked) contacts to excel

Hello.
there is an option to export, but I don’t see an option how to export only the contacts marked with a bird ... is there such an option in the green-mvp version?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, I didn't find a direct option either. You can create an Export group, move marked contacts there, export only that group, and then remove contacts from the Export group. You probably do.)
03.12.2021, 10:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Only filtered contacts can be exported. In the filtering panel, select the required parameters, then click on export from the top (or vice versa, filtering works the same for them), select the required fields and do the export.
Or at the bottom of the page there is an Export to button, it will unload all possible fields (depending on the choice). These are all possible ways
03.12.2021, 13:00

Thanks a lot! I see... Marking processes in tabular form with a bird does not apply to export...
03.12.2021, 14:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment