1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate improvement. Universal client block. Make the field edit icon always show up, not just when you hover over it.

Evaluate improvement. Universal client block.
Make the field edit icon always show up, not just when you hover over it.
Or option #2.
Make it possible for the "Universal Client Block" setting to be completed. As it is in the universal process block. So that when you enter the page, the field is already open for editing.
Please evaluate the 2 options separately.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Andrew, good afternoon
option 2 is already implemented. To do this, you need to make active in the interface opposite the desired field You need to fill it out like this: https://take.ms/Q0hG5
14.11.2022, 12:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Ihor Susiak
integrator wrote:
Andrew, good afternoon
option 2 is already implemented. To do this, you need to make active in the interface opposite the desired field You need to fill it out like this: https://take.ms/Q0hG5

Good day. YOU misunderstood me.
I meant the "Universal client block" block, the interface settings in the personal account.
It is not implemented there.
This is implemented for a simple universal block in the configuration of the process view, which is a completely different block.
14.11.2022, 15:15

Andriy wrote:

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
Andrew, good afternoon

Good day. YOU misunderstood me.
I meant the "Universal client block" block, the interface settings in the personal account.
This is implemented for a simple universal block in the configuration of the process view, which is a completely different block.

add 3 h to this block
21.12.2022, 20:13
Original comment available on version: ua

Ustimenko Igor

OneBox production wrote:

Andrey wrote:

Susyak Ihor

integrator wrote:

Andrey good afternoon

Option 2 has already been implemented. To do this, you need to make the field opposite the desired field active in the interface. You need to fill it out like this: https://take.ms/Q0hG5

Good afternoon. You misunderstood me.

I meant exactly the "Universal Client Block", the interface settings in the personal account.

This is implemented for just a generic block in the process view setting, which is a completely different block.

add 3h to this block

3 What is the price for revision to add the setting "Need to be filled" as in other fields??

And what will be the cost of just "Make the field edit icon always displayed, and not just when you hover over it."?? Is it possible to do this?
08.03.2023, 11:16

Andriy wrote:
3 What is the price for revision to add the setting "Need to be filled" as in other fields??

Yes

Andriy wrote:
And what will be the cost of just "Make the field edit icon always displayed, and not just when you hover over it."?? Can this be done?

No, I'm not ready to do that.
You can do it yourself using scripts by pasting the code
but I'm not ready to modify such a setting
09.03.2023, 21:32

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Andriy wrote:

Yes

Andriy wrote:
And what will be the cost of just "Make the field edit icon always displayed, and not just when you hover over it."?? Can this be done?

No, I'm not ready to do that.
You can do it yourself using scripts by pasting the code
but I'm not ready to modify such a setting

Thank you. I'll try to do it with code
09.03.2023, 23:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment