1b.app
Link copied -

Checkbox An error has occurred. Validation error value is not a valid uuid

Возникают ошибки в настройке системы?
Нужно подключить РРО?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на нашем форуме и партнеры-интеграторы с радостью вам помогут в настройке. Создать топик на форуме
At the time of receipt creation (fixing)
What needs to be fixed?
An error has occurred.
Validation error
value is not a valid uuid
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Perhaps you specified to pass the uuid of the product, but they are not in the loaded database on the Checkbox side?
Specify where you set up the action, if it is selected from where to transfer the product ID - remove it.
11.01.2022, 15:17
Original comment available on version: ru

loaded base on the Checkbox side - what kind of base?
I tried to remove it, nothing changes, by default I even leave it as it is, anyway this error pops up
11.01.2022, 20:22

If you give a link where you are trying to fiscalize, I will look in more detail at what the problem is.
12.01.2022, 15:30

I install a business process anywhere, and try to fix it, it knocks out the same error. Even tried not to select integration...
12.01.2022, 20:10

https://vladvozbox.in.ua/admin/customorder/order/45166/edit/
in fact, as I said - removing the setting "Transfer "product identifier from the product range" from the field" https://vladvozbox.in.ua/admin/shop/workflowstatus/235/action/new/ - the check is created (an error due to there is no product with this ID on the Checkbox API side).
13.01.2022, 15:47

As I understand it, while the shift is not open in the checkbox, checks cannot be knocked out.
How can I automate the opening of a shift in a checkbox?
14.01.2022, 10:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment