1b.app
Link copied -

2 responsible for the process

It is required to add a 2nd person responsible for the process, how to implement this on the current functionality? If done through an additional field, is it possible to sort processes, in particular, by payments. Or are there other options
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. For what purpose do you need 2 responsible in the process?
06.08.2021, 17:15
Original comment available on version: ru

at least this is necessary to sort orders with 2 responsible, as a maximum so that in the "business process payments" report you can sort by the 2nd responsible, in general, sort orders by one and the second responsible separately. As an option, you can do it through the performer, but I could not figure out that functionality, I just realized that the performer = observer, and this does not give anything
07.08.2021, 16:25

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Sobko Maxim Valerievich wrote:
at least this is necessary to sort orders with 2 responsible, as a maximum so that in the "business process payments" report you can sort by the 2nd responsible, in general, sort orders by one and the second responsible separately. As an option, you can do it through the performer, but I could not figure out that functionality, I just realized that the performer = observer, and this does not give anything

Vadim, my bath
I made an additional field with the contact type, with access to the Employees group
solved the problem of payroll for two responsible for the sale due to the specifics
you can watch the video as programmed
https://youtu.be/3n8c4_zYmnE
09.08.2021, 12:57
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Keep one user as the author of the process, the second as the responsible one, then you can sort by these fields. Or create an additional field with the contact directory type and write down the responsible people there, but then you will need to add a filter for this additional field in the places you need. The third option is to separate the processes according to the principle 1 process - 1 responsible and make payments in them, since usually 2 people cannot be responsible for the same task, since in fact if 2 people are responsible for something, then no one is responsible .
09.08.2021, 12:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment