1b.app
Link copied -

Automatic change from Cyrillic to Latin

Hello!
Tell me, is there any action with which you can automatically convert the text from Cyrillic to Latin?
This functionality is needed to send parcels abroad using UkrPoshta. According to international rules, Latin data (full name, address, etc.) must be indicated on all parcels. Just in case, I give a link to the Ukrposhta API for international shipments https://dev.ukrposhta.ua/uploads/International-26052021.pdf
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. There is no such action now, but you can do it automatically when creating a TTN by Ukrposhta in the case of an international parcel. Do the rules apply only to first names? Takes about an hour
05.08.2021, 12:22
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. There is no such action now, but you can do it automatically when creating a TTN by Ukrposhta in the case of an international parcel. Do the rules apply only to first names? Takes about an hour

As far as I read in the manual, here is a list of fields that should be in Latin:
- full name of the sender;
- full name of the recipient;
- sender's address;
- address of the recipient.
- the name of the attachment of the shipment.
05.08.2021, 12:33

As far as I can see, we can only create international mail by hand through the TTN creation tab of Ukrposhta, you can automatically transliterate the specified fields in international mail, it will take 2 hours to refine all fields
05.08.2021, 12:38

OneBox production wrote:
As far as I can see, we can only create international mail by hand through the TTN creation tab of Ukrposhta, you can automatically transliterate the specified fields in international mail, it will take 2 hours to refine all fields

OK. Tell me, can this improvement be done at the expense of free hours that are given to customers using rental licenses?
05.08.2021, 12:41

OneBox production wrote:
Unfortunately no

Could you tell me the reason? I want to understand for the future.
05.08.2021, 13:09

in the topic "All restrictions on the forum for OneBox OS have been removed" everything is described, as far as I know
05.08.2021, 13:15

OneBox production wrote:
in the topic "All restrictions on the forum for OneBox OS have been removed" everything is described, as far as I know

Ahh...! All clear! Then there are no comments, otherwise they will be banned :)
05.08.2021, 13:31

yes, you need to be careful, times are difficult now
05.08.2021, 13:45

OneBox production wrote:

Please send an invoice
05.08.2021, 19:31

Good afternoon. The work has been uploaded. Transliteration occurs for the fields:
- sender's address;
28.09.2021, 15:07

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. The work has been uploaded. Transliteration occurs for the fields:
- sender's address;

Unfortunately, I could not check it, because the action itself does not work with the international delivery function.
On this occasion, I wrote here https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/logistics-and-delivery-services/9939-deystvie-...
30.09.2021, 12:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment