1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Save item in UX settings and product tables

In Onebox OS, in the settings of the UX and the product table, the Save panel is located at the very bottom of the list of fields .
Can it be fixed so that it is always visible, as it was in MVP?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

No)
do not offer me game in the spirit of "only in this block do it like in mvp and that's it." - all popups are the same in structure, the button is the same for everyone and in a single place, and I will not change it in one place purely because someone is not comfortable and too lazy to scroll
it's probably best to make a keyboard shortcut that will save the popup settings
14.07.2021, 22:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
No)
do not offer me game in the spirit of "only in this block do it like in mvp and that's it." - all popups are the same in structure, the button is the same for everyone and in a single place, and I will not change it in one place purely because someone is not comfortable and too lazy to scroll
it's probably best to make a keyboard shortcut that will save the popup settings

Well, if there are 200+ fields in the block and it lags, then scrolling down is very long and stupid, the block opens for a long time, lags while adding settings.
And as an addition to the settings, you can make a PSU hit in the interface so that there is also an additional one. "Save for all steps" button? Here is the same story, for a long time, you save the page 1 time, then you save an additional second time
15.07.2021, 00:12

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich
SheBo wrote:
Can it be fixed so that it is always visible, as it was in MVP?

I also wanted to write about it! It's just a hell of a hell of a scroll every time to click this button.
I support that you need to pin the button to the bottom of the visible part of the screen!
15.07.2021, 08:11

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

give me a combination or some alternative.
Scroll to 2021 to save the setting, srsly?
15.07.2021, 08:59

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

SheBo wrote:
CTRL+SHIFT+S

Is this for all stages or just one?
27.07.2021, 12:27

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
And how is it on a mac? :)
27.07.2021, 12:27

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:

SheBo wrote:
CTRL+SHIFT+S

Is this for all stages or just one?

This is for one and this applies to both UX and the Table of Goods
On a Mac, the Command button should work instead of Ctrl
27.07.2021, 18:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment