1b.app
Link copied -

Repeat food

Answers:

Specify an example of the action in which you want to use the variable.
After that, I will provide you with an estimate of the revision (previously it will take up to 1 hour).
05.07.2021, 16:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Dydyk Ihor
ПП

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Premium partner wrote:
Specify an example of the action in which you want to use the variable.
After that, I will provide you with an estimate of the revision (previously it will take up to 1 hour).

Дія -> 'Update and write the value of the additional field'
https://box.esmile.com.ua/admin/shop/workflowstatus/1963/action/new/
05.07.2021, 16:53

The column you specified refers to a process product whose variables cannot be used in an action - there is no direct definition of which process product to use.
Perhaps the variable "[sumpaid] - Paid" will work for you?
05.07.2021, 17:14

Dydyk Ihor
ПП

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
The column you specified refers to a process product whose variables cannot be used in an action - there is no direct definition of which process product to use.
Perhaps the variable "[sumpaid] - Paid" will work for you?

Then give the opportunity to copy the value of the additional field to the product of the process.
06.07.2021, 08:00

Dydyk Ihor
ПП
When making a payment for a purchase and making a payment for the purchase goods, for skin products from the list of purchases, the amount of payment. Why is it impossible to access it?
06.07.2021, 08:19

Didik Igor wrote:
Then give the opportunity to copy the value of the additional field to the product of the process.

I can suggest in the action "Write a value in the additional field of the process product based on the formula" to finalize the variable for this field [orderproduct_paidsum], after which you can use it in this action to copy it to the additional field of the process product - this revision will take 1 hour. Bill?
06.07.2021, 14:28

Dydyk Ihor
ПП

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Didik Igor wrote:

I can suggest in the action "Write a value in the additional field of the process product based on the formula" to finalize the variable for this field [orderproduct_paidsum], after which you can use it in this action to copy it to the additional field of the process product - this revision will take 1 hour. Bill?

So
06.07.2021, 14:41

Improved [orderproduct_paidsum] variable
08.07.2021, 11:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment