1b.app
Link copied -

Search in actions for parts of words, like in GP

Now, in order to find some kind of action, in the action library http://prntscr.com/ngkbg7 you need to guess the words, and if multilingualism is also connected, then it’s completely sad. Do what would be searched for by part of the word, that is, you need to find the action "copy product fields" and you could write "copy prod" and the system would immediately find everything with these characters.
I think every system implementer has encountered this problem, there are a lot of actions and some are almost duplicated in nature, and sometimes the search for the right one is stupidly annoying
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
I understand the auction is dead???
20.12.2019, 22:54
Original comment available on version: ru

very necessary thing by the way
30.09.2020, 20:02

Michael Client wrote:
very necessary thing by the way

I don’t understand at all how it is possible among 500 actions without such a search, I remember when you sit stupidly in the settings and guess what words might be there.
But here you understand what the problem is, this is mainly used by integrators and it’s difficult for developers to understand why this is, since they apparently have a different search there, and they essentially don’t use it, an ordinary client doesn’t need it either, since the integrator does the setting for it.
In general, you need to look for 2-3 clients with cloud boxes so that they put plus signs here and then they will do it (according to promises)
30.09.2020, 20:21

Kupriyan Vlad Valerievich The client wrote:
In general, you need to look for 2-3 clients with cloud boxes so that they put plus signs here and then they will do it (according to promises)

And this is not the only thing that needs to be done for normal work in boxing))
Probably it was necessary to make a 'fundraising' for the necessary improvements. Who wants to throw off a couple of dollars and the revision is ready))
30.09.2020, 20:40

The issue is not resolved!
27.10.2020, 12:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment