1b.app
Link copied -

Undo action

Since Box now saves everything without pressing a save button, it would be very convenient and functional to add a "undo" or "back/forward" button so that you can correct something that has been done.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I don't see the value in it
cancel movements or renames??? some nonsense
17.06.2021, 08:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Anything, change color back, rename, stage location, accidental link deletion or deleted stage.
17.06.2021, 08:33

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
Anything, change color back, rename, stage location, accidental link deletion or deleted stage.

No
this is prank - I don’t think that someone moved the stage and cannot return it back
17.06.2021, 13:31

Well, several times I already wanted to click on the cancel action button while I was setting up the stages.
Look at this thread please:
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/business-processes/9006-interfeys-workflows/
17.06.2021, 14:40

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
Well, several times I already wanted to click on the cancel action button while I was setting up the stages.
Look at this thread please:
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/business-processes/9006-interfeys-workflows/

we have been working in this interface for several months and there was no such desire
17.06.2021, 14:42

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Premium Partner
OneBox CTO wrote:
we have been working in this interface for several months and there was no such desire

It happens that someone sees things differently.
If more people don't need it, then I agree, I don't insist.
17.06.2021, 14:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment