1b.app
Link copied -

How to use an action to send an SMS notification to process executors

As through a series of actions, you can send an SMS notification to the process executor, there is no such option in the standard action. There is also the action of sending SMS to all contacts of the process, whether SMS is also sent to performers at the same time
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. If the executor of the process and to whom the process is assigned is one person, then in the standard action "Send a notification by sms" to whom to send, specify the responsible person.
In the action "Send sms notification to all contacts" setting "Also send notification to process observers" the message will be sent to all contacts specified on the Contacts tab in progress + all process observers
If you want to use the "Send notification by sms" action to send the same to all observers of the process, such an improvement will cost 1 hour
04.05.2021, 16:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
there is such action
when it comes to performers
04.05.2021, 17:21

Colleagues, I just need to send a notification to the executors of the process: not to all contacts, not to observers, if such an improvement is possible, please let me know. Thank you!
06.05.2021, 13:46

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
No, there is no such action. I think it's better to refine the choice of performers here "Send notification by sms"
06.05.2021, 15:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment