1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox hangs when selecting a value in the add. process product field

Answers:

I answered you that as soon as I figure out the reason, I will immediately give an answer.
01.04.2021, 17:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
I answered you that as soon as I figure out the reason, I will immediately give an answer.

Sorry for the delay in reply. Now we are testing, so it turns out this is not a stable freeze.
Mostly with one manager, but it also appears with me. (I think it's noticeable in the video)
13.04.2021, 00:25

Provide a link to the employee who has the problem - I'll check
14.04.2021, 16:14

Provide a link to the employee who has the problem - I'll check

/admin/shop/users/29528/
20.04.2021, 11:43

Grabovsky Alexander wrote:
/admin/shop/users/29528/

I tried it under this user - request 0.5s + up to 1s, probably render the selector - I don’t see anything critical...
22.04.2021, 16:13

Grabovsky Alexander wrote:
/admin/shop/users/29528/

I tried it under this user - request 0.5s + up to 1s, probably render the selector - I don’t see anything critical...

Tested again today, even on my account it freezes.
Procedure:
created a new order in BP "Order Retail"
added item 9227 - eco bag with print.
began to prescribe in the field "Layout No." the code starting from 9227 - after "922" it hung for 15 seconds.
Please check this procedure.
23.04.2021, 11:08

Under the above account, I enter 992 - due to a change in the field, Ajax requests are triggered - they work out for 300ms. Next, an autocomplete is rendered up to a maximum of 1s.
No matter how I observe such freezes for 15 seconds, at least from the OneBox side.
23.04.2021, 15:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment