1b.app
Link copied -

Change process products with xls file

hello. Bulk change of process products by loading xls file overwrites the value in the products table, but does not overwrite the value in the final part of the process. This introduces confusion, because in the free table of processes in the sum field, a figure is displayed from the final part of the process and it is not clear whether the process products were overwritten or not
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Please specify the link which import you are using.
25.03.2021, 14:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Hello. Please specify the link which import you are using.

did not understand what is meant
26.03.2021, 11:29

Where do you make changes to the products of the process using the xls file?
26.03.2021, 15:01

Check now if the problem is observed with similar actions?
If yes, please indicate what you are doing.
26.03.2021, 18:01

Check now if the problem is observed with similar actions?

Problem still exists
30.03.2021, 13:26

If yes, please indicate what you are doing.

through the block to update the process products of the bulk operations panel, I load the xls file from two lines - the id of the process product and the new value of its price. At the same time, the price and, accordingly, the cost in the process block, the product table is updated, but not in the final part of the process (as shown in the first screen)
30.03.2021, 13:30

Hello, the issue has been resolved. For the test, I checked in the process 96598 (I attach the file below), when the price of the product of the process changed, a recalculation was performed and the final cost was correct
30.03.2021, 14:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment