1b.app
Link copied -

Transition to stage behaves inappropriately

When moving from the "order to the supplier" stage to "all in stock", there are actions not related to the client's obligations, but the system obliges the client (writes off from him) an amount equal to the incoming cost of the goods, and if you move further through the statuses where there is an operation to write off money from the client's balance, the system writes off again
here are examples of such work
https://carzone.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/25533/edit/
https://carzone.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/25502/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

and the second question is how to correct the client's balance after essentially double debiting money
17.03.2021, 18:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
That's the way it should be. Try watching a video on our YouTube channel about commitment https://www.youtube.com/user/webproduction/search?query=%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8F%D0%B7... 82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0 , perhaps they will help you understand the mechanics of their work
19.03.2021, 15:16

in what sense should it be? if I explain to you that this has not happened before and cannot be with the automations that I set on this status !! in the actions there is no write-off, no sale, no balance recalculation
this is a system glitch ... and not the correct operation
19.03.2021, 17:39

and you didn't answer the question about balance
19.03.2021, 17:39

Dmitry, in order to understand how you can bring the client's balance to 0, you need to understand how the client's balance works. To do this, you need to watch a video about it on our channel. In short, in your case, you simply do not need to carry out capitalization operations directly in the sales order.
22.03.2021, 12:03

well about bring the balance to zero omit
why, when moving to the stage of the business process in which the actions do not involve changing the client's balance, suddenly began to write off money from the balance??? stage there, the action was turned off (although I didn’t go into it for more than a few months because everything worked properly and as I prescribed it), I turned it back on
There is only one question - why does the action work inadequately????? Have you entered it? did you check stage and automation settings?
22.03.2021, 12:09

The balance is affected not only by the actions that you put on stage a and warehouse operations by processes and payments. Those. you had a balance of 0, you made a payment = received +-XXX to the balance, depending on the direction of payment and the direction of the process. I ask you to just go and look at the material on obligations in order to understand the mechanics more deeply ..
22.03.2021, 12:16

I repeat .... once again .... why before that everything worked as it should ???????????? this process was established long ago and worked as it should all this time ... the settings did not change and suddenly he began to write off the incoming cost of the goods from the client's balance
22.03.2021, 12:18

Dmitry, unfortunately I do not know what changes you made to the architecture of your PSU and system settings to answer this question. I can answer why you get this or that number in some place based on current data.
22.03.2021, 12:22

Well, then tell me on the basis of what the incoming cost of spare parts is debited from the client's balance?
25.03.2021, 19:47

What specific order are we talking about?
26.03.2021, 11:00

Everyone was talking about...
now I have already found how to fix the situation, using the one and a half hour poke on the checkboxes and possible settings, I determined that if I turned on the calculation of obligations with the supplier for 100 from unshipped goods ... then the problem goes away
26.03.2021, 17:33

but I repeat, I didn’t fit into the settings, it just stopped working at one moment
26.03.2021, 17:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment