1b.app
Link copied -

Action "Change business process and stage depending on field values" does not work

Answers:

1 - either the values are not equal to each other
2 - either at the stage where it should transfer there is some kind of prohibition that does not allow you to go to this stage
For a more accurate answer, you need a link to the order in which you are testing
25.02.2021, 09:43
Original comment available on version: ru

For example order 43961
If you uncheck the "Run the action once a day" checkbox in the action and check the "Run when editing" checkbox and save the process, the stage will change.
25.02.2021, 09:47

And could you suggest a link to the box?
25.02.2021, 09:50

25.02.2021, 13:07

Why does it work when you save - because when you save, you yourself start the action of changing the stage and then there are no prohibitions - and when the system itself does, then there are prohibitions.
I would turn off the action at the stage to which it switches
Since the first action will always work, since you assign the director in charge when you go to the stage, and the second one is simply empty, but since they are not needed, I would remove it)

and at step 518 I would swap these actions
so that the ban on the transition is the last one - if it is manually translated, it will not let it go anyway, and if automatically, we can interfere.
For the test, I would set the settings that I described above and would indicate the operation once a minute to check
25.02.2021, 13:12

I did everything as you described, set "Run the action once a minute (instead of going to the stage)"
But the stage does not change!
25.02.2021, 13:56

I also want to say that before the system update everything worked properly with the current settings.
25.02.2021, 14:19

Can you clarify what's wrong?
26.02.2021, 10:28

I am inclined to believe that the current person responsible for the application simply does not have access to go to the stage
it is necessary to check the availability of the appointment of a certain responsible employee, to correct the status of the application. Since everything is correct according to the settings, I would go from the user who is now responsible - I would change the action to work on saving and on behalf of the responsible person I would click - if it goes - the error is 100% in the action itself and you need to involve the developer, if it does not go - then you will see the error that didn't happen
26.02.2021, 11:30

Made - an error it is forbidden to switch a stage on a role.
26.02.2021, 11:38

We now have a lot of actions in the system that do not work or work incorrectly! I think that it is necessary to contact the developers.
About other actions I can write here or create a new topic!?
26.02.2021, 11:41

Evgeny Platov wrote:
Made - an error it is forbidden to switch a stage on a role.

it means that at the stage in which you go there is a ban on switching by role, and the role of the responsible person does not match. To resolve the issue, either assign a role to the responsible one, or remove the action prohibiting the transition

Evgeny Platov wrote:
About other actions I can write here or create a new topic!?

New, 1 question = 1 task
26.02.2021, 12:18

The fact is that I disabled this action, but the system still does not skip.
26.02.2021, 12:24

You see what's the matter?
26.02.2021, 16:34

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment