1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the finalization of the printing of price tags in the order

We have a "print price tag" action in progress

Cool action, but you need to evaluate the possibility of using the fields of the process products when printing the price tag itself (in the template), while you can only use additional. product fields. Since I print from the order and there are fields that I want to add to the template.
How many hours is this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

There is no easy way to add variable process products there. For the content of printing price tags for products is used, and only products are used there (they are also transmitted by the action).
The next problem is that within 1 product only 1 price tag is stored according to the 1st template (which is logical) - and in your case I have 3 products in the process - should we get different price tags?
If "this situation will not happen" - will you make additional fields in the product, into which you will copy the values from the products of the process before printing with another action? It's probably easier than having to redo all the price tag printing.
16.02.2021, 17:41
Original comment available on version: ru

This action groups by product id and the action itself does not generate a document as such, it redirects you to a link that will generate the necessary price tags. The logic is that we simply take a product, form a price tag on it, and then display everything together.
If you need to generate a price tag based on the values of a product from the process - can then just create a document template where you will use the necessary variables?
16.02.2021, 17:47

By popping copying water into the product fields - this idea also came to mind, it just turns out that I will have several products with different values \u200b\u200bin 1 order and then this scheme stops working (
And we can do something similar to price tags, but so that it works in the process and there are fields for the products of the process.
It is important that each product is printed as a separate page of the document (as it is now in the price tags)
18.02.2021, 12:36

Gubko Alexander Sergeevich wrote:
By popping copying water into the product fields - this idea also came to mind, it just turns out that I will have several products with different values \u200b\u200bin 1 order and then this scheme stops working (

To make the setting into action so that it works not with products, but with the products of the process and remake the printing of price tags for this - about 20 hours.

Gubko Alexander Sergeevich wrote:
And we can do something similar to price tags, but so that it works in the process and there are fields for the products of the process.
It is important that each product is printed as a separate page of the document (as it is now in the price tags)

You can try as Maria suggested - try to make a document in the process, where to make up a table where the line <tr> will be on the whole page, inside which there will be a layout of your price tag with variables through row:
Or similarly, but in the old style - through foreach through the array of products, inside which for each product of the process display the layout of the price tag block.
18.02.2021, 14:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment