1b.app
Link copied -

Process amount with discount

Hello!
In the process, there is a discount amount in UAH and a discount amount in %.
In the final part of the process, the amount in the "Total" field is correct.
But when making a payment and when creating a link to the likpay and setting "take the amount of the process", the amount of the payment and the amount in the likpay are set without discounts. Process https://ptichkinsad.1b.app/98/
Tell me how to transfer the amount indicated in the final part of the process to both the payment and the likpay?
Original question is available on version: ru Интегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic

Answers:

in the action of creating a link to liqpay, it is possible to take the amount from the additional field, as far as I remember
27.09.2022, 12:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Морозова Олеся Olmonic - O. P. MOROZOVA
Интегратор OneBox
Personal license

bu
OneBox production wrote:
in the action of creating a link to liqpay, it is possible to take the amount from the additional field, as far as I remember

Yes, I did additional fields, by copying.
But in fact, Total is the amount with a discount and it is displayed in the process, and the amount of the process without discounts goes into the lick-pay and payments.
That is how it should be?
27.09.2022, 14:10
Интегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru


Морозова Олеся Olmonic - O. P. MOROZOVA
Интегратор OneBox
Personal license

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Yes

Understood.
Thank you.
27.09.2022, 15:05
Интегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru


bu
OneBox production wrote:
Yes

And why is the amount transferred to the likpay without a discount? What is the logic if the amount of the order is one, and when paying another?
28.09.2022, 12:48
Original comment available on version: ru


Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
And why is the amount transferred to the likpay without a discount?

because that's how the code is written
28.09.2022, 12:51
Original comment available on version: ru


bu
OneBox production wrote:

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
And why is the amount transferred to the likpay without a discount?

because that's how the code is written

This is mistake? Is this logic suitable for anyone?
28.09.2022, 12:56
Original comment available on version: ru


Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
This is mistake?

whatever you think is a mistake.

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
Is this logic suitable for anyone?

yes, it fits perfectly
28.09.2022, 14:29
Original comment available on version: ru


bu
OneBox production wrote:
whatever you think is a mistake.

When creating the action, discounts were not taken into account.

bu
OneBox production wrote:
yes, it fits perfectly

Those. the client placed an order, he received the amount, taking into account the discount, via SMS or email. The manager accordingly announced the amount of the order. But when paying via the link, he will see the amount without a discount? Can anyone really do this?)
28.09.2022, 15:42
Original comment available on version: ru


Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:
whatever you think is a mistake.

When creating the action, discounts were not taken into account.

bu
OneBox production wrote:
yes, it fits perfectly

Those. the client placed an order, he received the amount, taking into account the discount, via SMS or email. The manager accordingly announced the amount of the order. But when paying via the link, he will see the amount without a discount? Can anyone really do this?)

Yes, someone can work without discounts.
In action, it is possible to specify the amount from an additional field, this covers all needs.
28.09.2022, 16:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment