1b.app
Link copied -

Distribution to contacts by coincidence of additional fields of the process and contact

The task is the following:
In the crm, contacts have an additional field filled in.
The business process also has an additional field with the same value options.
It is necessary to send a mailing to all contacts whose value of the additional field coincided with the additional field of the process.
How can this be implemented?
Or how to make a mailout to all contacts from a specific group if the additional process field = "specified"
How can this be implemented?
ps. For contacts, this field will be a multi-list and there may be several values, but in a business process there will be only 1 value.
That is, the match may not be exact, but the presence in the field of one of the values.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Filtered the necessary orders
2. Send to -> contacts -> show process clients
3. Selected all clients of the processes -> Send to-> Mailing list (sms or email, depending on what you need) and send the mailing list
21.09.2022, 13:00
Original comment available on version: ru

bu
OneBox production wrote:
1. Filtered the necessary orders
2. Send to -> contacts -> show process clients
3. Selected all clients of the processes -> Send to-> Mailing list (sms or email, depending on what you need) and send the mailing list

It is necessary to automatically do such a mailing for each process at the right stage.
Mailing not to process clients, but to a selection of all contacts of the CRM or specified groups
21.09.2022, 13:05

I would probably do this. But in the first action, there is no way to drive all contacts into contacts by the value of additional fields. It needs to be finalized, it will take about 3 hours. There may be other solutions, other forum users will unsubscribe if they know
21.09.2022, 13:13

bu
OneBox production wrote:
I would probably do this. But in the first action, there is no way to drive all contacts into contacts by the value of additional fields. It needs to be finalized, it will take about 3 hours. There may be other solutions, other forum users will unsubscribe if they know

I, too, around etih actions look.
Perhaps there is still a solution with mailing services?
21.09.2022, 13:24

bu
OneBox production wrote:

I just copy the value from the process to the client's card and already look for it in the additional contact field.
If the client then creates a new order, then at each start the field will be overwritten and the search will be correct.
Also, after the action of adding process contacts, you can clear the field in the client card.
21.10.2022, 15:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment