1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement: action to play sound

Guys, tell me, can I create an action for the stage with which the desired sound / signal was played? For example: the process has moved to the "New order" stage, and at this stage, cost this new action, and at this moment a sound is played.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Is it necessary for someone who enters the stage and only after the transition?
18.09.2022, 22:15
Original comment available on version: ru

bu
OneBox production wrote:
It is necessary for the one who goes to the stage

No. You need to select employees and / or employee roles in the action

bu
OneBox production wrote:
only after transition

I guess it's yes. The action at the stage worked - it means that the sound sounds.
18.09.2022, 22:31

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
No. You need to select employees and / or employee roles in the action

those. if I pass but I am not an employee of the role, then should I not play the sound?
The sound should only be for the one who passes and fits the chosen role to play or just for all boxing employees of the chosen role?
19.09.2022, 11:24

bu
OneBox production wrote:
those. if I pass but I am not an employee of the role, then should I not play the sound?

If you are not included in the selected role or you are not selected as an employee - then you are not eligible

bu
OneBox production wrote:
The sound should only be for the one who passes and fits the chosen role to play or just for all boxing employees of the chosen role?

In addition to a physical click on the stage by the employee, the sound can be played even if the transition is made, for example, using minute / hour automation or some other automatic way.
19.09.2022, 12:06

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
In addition to a physical click on the stage by the employee, the sound can be played even if the transition is made, for example, using minute / hour automation or some other automatic way.

aa, i.e. Do you want all employees of the role to play a melody every time some orders have changed to the XXX status? Is it too cruel to employees? What is the real application? Why is sending a message to sms, telegram, just a notification or a push in the browser not suitable?
19.09.2022, 13:20

bu
OneBox production wrote:
aa, i.e. Do you want all employees of the role to play a melody every time some orders have changed to the XXX status? Is it too cruel to employees?

Ha-ha-ha))))) Yes, I like to make fun of employees in my spare time)))) Not only you (Boss employees) receive stupid appeals from me))

bu
OneBox production wrote:
What is the real application? Why is sending a message to sms, telegram, just a notification or a push in the browser not suitable?

Here's how we want to use it:
1) Every time a new process arrives at the Product Picker, a sound is played to it. He is not always in front of the computer, and it is not convenient to see push notifications.
2) A similar situation with a new order. Our managers are engaged not only in order processing, but also serve new customers in the showroom. Plus, they often do other monotonous things done
19.09.2022, 14:07

I understand the scheme. This will take 4 hours. There will be an action with the choice of roles and the insertion of an audio file to be played. When going to the stage, everyone with the selected role will play a file if they have any page of the box open. Bill?
19.09.2022, 14:23

bu
OneBox production wrote:
I understand the scheme. This will take 4 hours. There will be an action with the choice of roles and the insertion of an audio file to be played. When going to the stage, everyone with the selected role will play a file if they have any page of the box open. Bill?

No need to invoice yet. Thank you!
21.09.2022, 11:14

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon!
Please issue an invoice.
28.12.2022, 22:11

Good afternoon, I posted a task. I think it will be within 1-2 days
29.12.2022, 10:48

Good afternoon. "Play an audio file for employees of selected roles" action. If employees have a chrome browser, read the instruction in action, it is written under the file upload.
File playback tested in chrome and firefox.
06.01.2023, 18:28

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. "Play an audio file for employees of selected roles" action. If employees have a chrome browser, read the instruction in action, it is written under the file upload.
File playback tested in chrome and firefox.

Good afternoon!
Everything works. Thank you!
07.01.2023, 13:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment