1b.app
Link copied -

Dorobka to the block

Интересует возможность разработки?
Вы можете создать топик на нашем форуме и партнер-разработчик предоставит вам оценку! Создать топик
Good day, we got stuck with the problem that all managers search the goods in bulk on our site, and then add them to the process at the box. The reason is in the unhandled delivery of consumer goods, for us it’s a problem, the oskіlky manager spends a lot of time.
Description: it is necessary for the manager to know the goods and add to the order as quickly as possible.
If you know if you know the name of the product, then through the search everything is known quickly, but in our database there are more than 30 thousand goods and all the names are important, especially for new managers.
Dії manager: if you don't know through the search field in the "Search for products" block, you can see the tree of categories, know what you need and the list of products you need.
Problems:
1. There are less than 100 products of the category in the tree - how can you display all the products?
2. Navigation with a bear, how can you add the ability to navigate with arrows on the keyboard?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Refinement 2h
2. I think you can 2 hours
3. it is very expensive and difficult to do, in fact, it’s better to tell why you don’t find the right product through a simple search? 30,000 products is not so much, tell me what is the complexity of the search, it can be easier to reconfigure it than to cut all these items
4. that one seems to be the same
30.07.2022, 15:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Stosovno 3rd point.
People cannot know for various reasons:
1. name the synonyms for "side" and "plinth",
2. I don't know exactly what the product is called, for example "Set (Unit + Trigger + Adapter) TIP-ON BLUMOTION for LEGRABOX/MOVENTO, Type L3, OD=350-750 mm, Gross box weight=15-40 kg, right+ left., R7037 dark gray "- how do you know yoga?)
Also, it’s also possible to manually select goods through the catalog, if it is necessary to add a decal of goods with different sizes (guides with a length of 350, 400 and 550 mm) (I add the screenshot https://prnt.sc/t16dAoifMSE5)
Can you think of another way, how can you open the catalog and remind the client again?
Sending a video to add the product to your CRM: https://youtu.be/Imvp7z5CkOk
You don't even see that in boxing. It is possible to bulo as if with a pledge, as it is not possible in a pop-up, to open a catalog and recall it in another day - it is possible to contagion through adding to the process, knowing the number of the pledge.
30.07.2022, 15:53

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Screenshot
30.07.2022, 15:54

Good afternoon. You can do something very similar to this in a separate block. You will have the opportunity to independently configure the filters and their order, the number of displayed products in the list, the fields of these products (there will be 5-10 basic ones, you can immediately specify which exactly you need so that we add them).
02.08.2022, 13:24

finalization of the block will take 35 hours
02.08.2022, 13:24

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Good day, we have the best option to select categories, products, and filters for additional Products (maybe a few more options for the amount of water).
From what is important for adding to the process, so that in this block you can choose a number of comrades, that is possible, their number.
Obov'yazkovі filters:
name
Brand
Category
postal worker
Price
Screenshot of the product addendum
Once again, I concentrate on the video, as if it were a bazhan https://youtu.be/Imvp7z5CkOk
02.08.2022, 13:35

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua

finalization of the block will take 35 hours

Razumіyu, scho tse dosit realnі terms, but the amount is large for us.
Ready to professionalize for 10 years.
It is possible to raise money for a kshtalt Banks in a monobank, so that other coristuvachs could take a part in finance.
02.08.2022, 13:41

Andriy wrote:
Once again, I concentrate on the video, as if it were a bazhan https://youtu.be/Imvp7z5CkOk

the catalog of categories on their video is not the most convenient, because you also need to scroll there, and in the box the selection window is very small to scroll.
but in general the idea is correct and necessary, I would say even for the basic functionality it is correct.
03.08.2022, 19:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment