1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the refinement of the action "Restore the addendum field on the substantiation of the addendum fields of the addendum data"

- it is necessary to receive an array of data from the directory and process it before writing it to the process field. In the process, I will have 2 fields with the date type, I will indicate there from and to which date I need to get the records, the action should get all these records and perform a calculation on them.
For example, in the directory we have 10 entries, and for two of the fields you need to calculate the average value for the specified dates and write it into the process
In the directory for each record there is a Date field with the corresponding type.
In action, you need to make it possible to select the fields by which to filter records - this is already but you need to make adjustments.
- We need the ability to compare an additional process field with a reference field depending on the type of data, if it is a date, then we need the ability to select a field from and to , if a number, then also from and to, everything else see
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

- We need the ability to compare the additional process field with the reference field, depending on the type of data, if the date, then we need the ability to select the field from and to, if the number, then also from and to, everything else seems to be selected by text. But it is important that you can get a record by exact match, as it works now.

and what prevents adding 2 conditions "More than" and "Less" for the same field of the reference book, but relative to 2 fields of the process?

- Next, you need to add an input for entering the formula
In formulas, you need to be able to process numerical values, namely, to perform a mathematical operation on the fields of the directory (we simply sum the fields of the directory indicated in the formula and the operation is performed on the sum) and after it write the result in an additional field of the process.
For example:
[field_110]+[field_111]/2
where [field_XXX] - The average value of the sum of entries in the reference field with id = XXX
This will give us the average value from two fields

Somehow it is strange to use the reference ID in a variable when you are getting data from the 1st reference...
Maybe you need variables relative to the average values of a particular field across multiple records? (field_average_XXX, where XXX is the key or field name) ?
07.12.2021, 15:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
and what prevents adding 2 conditions "More than" and "Less" for the same field of the reference book, but relative to 2 fields of the process?

lol, didn't think of it.
If it works like that, then

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Maybe you need variables relative to the average values of a particular field across multiple records? (field_average_XXX, where XXX is the key or field name) ?

well, yes, I meant the reference field ID, not the reference ID
07.12.2021, 15:32

Sukhanitsky Andrey OneBox CORP Integrator wrote:
lol, didn't think of it.
If it works like that, then

Try)

well, yes, I meant the reference field ID, not the reference ID

Refinement of the field for entering the formula, as well as the logic for obtaining field values (including averages, if there are several records) and calculating the formula for records and in the field - I would estimate hours at 3
08.12.2021, 16:01

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Try)

until it works out, because there is no functionality to write a value to the field for several records or see the data array that this action processes (
just figure out by the clock how long it takes to do it if it doesn't work
08.12.2021, 17:47

just figure out by the clock how long it takes to do it if it doesn't work

it is possible to specify several fields + comparison conditions = it means it will work out)
09.12.2021, 14:29

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
okay thanks
10.12.2021, 11:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment