1b.app
Link copied -

The business process worked incorrectly

Example https://crm.smartid.com.ua/admin/customorder/zakazi-klientov/32588/edit/
at the moment of the 6th day of storage, the system should check the product at the purchase price, if it is higher than UAH 100 - the system should have created a return receipt and returned the product, but for some reason this order did not go further through the business process
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. At the stage https://crm.smartid.com.ua/admin/shop/workflowstatus/175/action/new/ I do not see actions similar to your description. On the basis of what actions and at what point should the system do what you described?
01.11.2021, 17:01
Original comment available on version: ua

What exactly do you not see? What actions? The system must check the purchase price on the 6th day of storage and return the product if it costs more than UAH 100
12.11.2021, 09:25

I don't see where in the system you specified to check the purchase price and return the product.
12.11.2021, 15:22

We did not set it up, but the integrator, and it works like that for many packages, but, for some reason, not for all.
12.11.2021, 18:04

Please contact your integrator for clarification on why what you are describing now does not work. At the moment I don't see any settings in the stages that should implement what you describe in this thread
15.11.2021, 10:59

The system of interaction with the integrator requires additional payments. We turned here to understand what was wrong and get advice on how to fix it. Do you have the opportunity to compare with other processes that work correctly according to the specified logic?
13.12.2021, 14:41

Please contact the integrator who configured your PSU.
15.12.2021, 17:03

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:

cool, and what is the point of this forum at all? contact the integrator, pay money for what should work anyway? Well, it's cool, what can I say, we didn't expect anything different from onebox. Thank you for everything
18.12.2021, 09:04

Sparrow Maksym wrote:

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:

cool, and what is the point of this forum at all? contact the integrator, pay money for what should work anyway? Well, it's cool, what can I say, we didn't expect anything different from onebox. Thank you for everything

the point is to answer some questions about the operation of the system. If you thought that you would come here and say: "do work on setting up MY system for free", then you are a little mistaken. That. you have not configured what you described, if you want to configure it, you need to put an action at the right stage that translates the process into it depending on the status of the TTN or pay money to the person who will do it for you. Please, we are always happy to help you.
20.12.2021, 12:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment