1b.app
Link copied -

The action of updating the purchase price according to the warehouse operation does not work

There is a procedure for saving (Fig. 1)
for example order https://box.criamo.com/1300797/ (pic 2)
There, everything is set manually to 100 UAH of the incoming price, but the price is not pulled up from the warehouse operation after saving from the first batch, the price just remains 100 UAH.
Please correct.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

This action operates with postings, and as far as I can see, you still have leftovers for production.
As a solution, I can propose to finalize the setting in order to take into account postings / productions (and if you need - then transfers) - this will take 1 hour.
19.10.2021, 16:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
This action operates with postings, and as far as I can see, you still have leftovers for production.
As a solution, I can propose to finalize the setting in order to take into account postings / productions (and if you need - then transfers) - this will take 1 hour.

Let's do. You can issue an invoice for TOV ESTER MT
24.10.2021, 13:17

improved setting "Take into account the movement, production and posting of products"
29.10.2021, 08:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment