1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Bug - Product Search

If no one can solve this problem once and for all, then this is an appeal to Maxim Miroshnichenko.
The problem with searching for products arises every time when you need to search for complex names or articles, by type: SH48-PS, GG15-290-SS, 15*15*2, etc. But the problem arises precisely when we enter part of the article, because it is impossible to remember the full name or article if there are a large number of products.
Is it possible to make the search system universal? Explaining to employees when to add a dash or an asterisk, and why they cannot find some products, although they are in the system, is unrealistic.
Please fix the search problem in the system. This is very important and has been asked for so many times.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

let's look at the example of some article
what do you expect to find and what finds
29.10.2021, 11:53
Original comment available on version: ru

I am attaching a video.
01.02.2022, 14:40

and I hope this problem will be solved someday.
05.06.2022, 17:17

This bug, as far as I know, is already 4 years old.
14.07.2022, 18:52

you can set up a partial search in theory, but I don’t know how much it will slow it down until you do it, you don’t understand)
30.07.2022, 15:38

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
you can set up a partial search in theory, but I don’t know how much it will slow it down until you do it, you don’t understand)

I really need it, because the search can not be said to work ...
for example today, I'm looking for a pipe 40 * 40
https://ergo.crm-onebox.com/app/product/?searchfulltext=40*40
produces only 6 results.
but this product was not displayed at all in the search: https://ergo.crm-onebox.com/app/product/565/edit/
what to do?
01.08.2022, 09:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment