1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Products table - close for editing

We propose to expand the functionality of the table by adding more conditions to prohibit editing.

- add the condition "equal to, not equal to, greater than, less than, no value..."
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
revision 4h

Tell me, is it planned to add any improvements to the system and on what basis this will happen?
Everything is clear with paid ones, but for example, improvements that will be useful to everyone will no longer be carried out? For example, through voting on the forum or something like that?
01.10.2021, 09:22
Original comment available on version: ru

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
revision 4h

Tell me, is it planned to add any improvements to the system and on what basis this will happen?
Everything is clear with paid ones, but for example, improvements that will be useful to everyone will no longer be carried out? For example, through voting on the forum or something like that?

we are not ready to do such a revision for free
01.10.2021, 12:41

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
revision 4h

we are not ready to do such a revision for free

I didn't ask that
01.10.2021, 12:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment