1b.app
Link copied -

In the menu, select Business processes for which there are new tasks (starting status or specified)

In the menu, select Business processes and groups for which there are new tasks (starting status or specified)
As an option, I see it as follows:
1. Show if the group has business processes in the statuses specified in the setting + a setting to specify the business process and status to be read.
2. Or do without setting bp - status, and count according to the starting status. (in the bp group settings, just enable for which bp works)
Consider both options.
If there are many bp in the group, then count for each business process separately, and summarize for the group
Can this be done and for how long?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

In the settings of the left menu, you can set your item with the filtering you are interested in. Next to the name of the item, the number of processes suitable for this filtering will also be displayed.
29.09.2021, 14:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
In the settings of the left menu, you can set your item with the filtering you are interested in. Next to the name of the item, the number of processes suitable for this filtering will also be displayed.

Yes, but it opens processes by the already set filter.
For example, if I set the starting stage, then in order to see all tasks or in other statuses, I will always need to change the filter.
Or display two items in the menu. Not very convenient.
I want to show the number, but the page opens as standard.
29.09.2021, 14:29

If this option suits you, you can add a setting so that the page opens without filtering by status, only filtering by business process
Then the number of processes will be displayed taking into account the specified statuses, and when you click on the link, there will be filtering without taking into account the status
29.09.2021, 16:01

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
If this option suits you, you can add a setting so that the page opens without filtering by status, only filtering by business process
Then the number of processes will be displayed taking into account the specified statuses, and when you click on the link, there will be filtering without taking into account the status

If I make a group in this way, then until I expand it, it does not show anything.
29.09.2021, 16:39

These items are independent and no value is written to the top item. You can create a parent menu item with filtering and then the number you need will be displayed there
29.09.2021, 17:21

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
These items are independent and no value is written to the top item. You can create a parent menu item with filtering and then the number you need will be displayed there

Yes, but I can’t select several BPs or a group there.
Therefore, what I described will not work.
29.09.2021, 20:49

Please calculate the price for the following:
1. add a setting to open the page without filtering by status, only filtering by business process
2. If possible, then generally make sure that the link on which you can open can be set to any.
3. For the parent menu item, do something that would summarize by sub-items, or that it would be possible to select several business processes in the filter and summarize them, and open the link by business processes, or that the link on which you could open any .
30.09.2021, 10:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment