1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Sort groups and BP

https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/business-processes/898-rabota-s-biznes-protses...
They promised a long time ago (make at least point 1) - sorting groups and business processes not by name, but by the user's desire. When will this feature be added? Two years have passed
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

What kind of sorting are you talking about?
If about the list of PSU types https://ergo.crm-onebox.com/app/workflow/ - I don’t think that someone will do this if there is a search.
27.08.2021, 12:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
What kind of sorting are you talking about?
If about the list of PSU types https://ergo.crm-onebox.com/app/workflow/ - I don’t think that someone will do this if there is a search.

Yes, I'm talking about the list of PSU types.
1. The thing is that the search simplifies and reduces the time of working with processes. But at the same time, it would be much easier: to collapse groups, sort them directly on the processes page, be able to move bp from one group to another directly in the list, restore individual processes directly from the processes page.
2. Regarding sorting: This sorting works, as far as I know, in the whole system in the same way, and when creating new processes from any pages. In the list and groups of process types, it is logical to arrange processes in ascending order of importance, and not in alphabetical order as it is now (that is, to allow the user to sort processes).
For example, I have a process group:
"Inquiries and orders" group
And the processes in it:
- Requests
- Orders
And it is more important for us that 'Requests' be the first in the list, but it turns out to be the second in sorting. And if there are more processes in the group, then you have to add numbers or letters in front of the name, and it looks like I'm working on a system of the 90s ...
27.08.2021, 21:41

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
I don't think this" would be something anyone would do if there was a search

Why do you think there are numbers in the titles? (See picture)
I'm talking about manual sorting in this list.
27.08.2021, 21:44

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
But what if you add a checkmark to the business process setting to organize a custom sequence
The simplest solution to the problem is to add a numeric field to the process setting by which it will be sorted
That is, this is similar to what is done in the stage settings, where by default it is sorted by name, and when the field is filled, then sorting occurs by it.
So it will become much more convenient to work and allow you to abandon crutches with names.
do in OS?
How much do you appreciate any kind of work
29.08.2021, 10:30
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

I don't see any value!
there is a quick search it helps to find immediately
31.08.2021, 16:16

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
I don't see any value!
there is a quick search it helps to find immediately

what is the search here. users need sorting of processes, by type of sorting of stages.
31.08.2021, 19:10

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
31.08.2021, 19:13

I need easy sorting. For example, when creating, it is important for me that a certain process goes first.
31.08.2021, 19:14

it will take 4 hours to redo the sorting accounting throughout the system
free finishes ended on 08/31/2021 - this was clearly indicated in the topic on free OS improvements.
now we can take only improvements for 1-2 hours and only for the cloud and only what we consider useful
01.09.2021, 01:04

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
free finishes ended on 08/31/2021 - this was clearly indicated in the topic on free OS improvements.
now we can take only improvements for 1-2 hours and only for the cloud and only what we consider useful

now all systems are trying to be as user-friendly as possible so that work can be done quickly and easily. Do you think that in 2021 it is normal for the user to write the names of BPs with numbers in front of them (such as 01.02. Name), precisely in order to have the correct sorting of BPs in groups?
We are not talking about finishing, we need an initially convenient and well-thought-out system. Finished, this means that the system is not thought out and is in beta, if the user begins to invent some kind of crutches in order to COMFORTABLY work in the system.
01.09.2021, 10:02

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

now all systems are trying to be as user-friendly as possible so that work can be done quickly and easily. Do you think that in 2021 it is normal for the user to write the names of BPs with numbers in front of them (such as 01.02. Name), precisely in order to have the correct sorting of BPs in groups?
We are not talking about finishing, we need an initially convenient and well-thought-out system. Finished, this means that the system is not thought out and is in beta, if the user begins to invent some kind of crutches in order to COMFORTABLY work in the system.

and I think the moment is thought out
and besides you and Legeza, no one is engaged in such nonsense and no one asked for this, so this is purely your Wishlist.
If you think that now write in the Legeza chat to vote here and put the pros "do it" - then this will not work
03.09.2021, 16:08

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
If you think that now write in the Legeza chat to vote here and put the pros "do it" - then this will not work

Is that what you think)) and I just asked there if anyone has a similar problem.
in fact, not many users think about whether it is convenient for them to work and what can be improved. they're just trying to do something with what's already there. for them you should think in theory, but you are busy with something else))

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
and I think the moment is thought out
and besides you and Legeza, no one is engaged in such nonsense and no one asked for this, so this is purely your Wishlist.

anyway, you will implement this "nonsense", sooner or later, I'm sure of it))) van box is in a sense "limited" by thoughts like this, that's why it is what it is. the world has long had standards that are followed for simplicity and convenience, nothing needs to be invented. it's purely about UX/UI. Well, there it is up to you to decide where and how to develop, here we all depend on your decisions. so all hope is on you!
03.09.2021, 16:43

I'll close the thread. this difficult task has not yet been solved
03.09.2021, 16:59

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:
I'll close the thread. this difficult task has not yet been solved

will be this week
09.09.2021, 14:50

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
added
update on monday

It is interesting how the solution is implemented. Looking forward to Monday.
10.09.2021, 10:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment