1b.app
Link copied -

OS - PSU is not imported

https://psrok.crm-onebox.com/app/workflow/3/constructor/
I'm trying to import a BP from a file using the "Send to" button
I click save and nothing happens, but if you open the developer panel in the browser, you can see the error text https://take.ms/5QpaR
That is 2 problems:
1) the error itself is not displayed
2) The file is not imported
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Not in a tricky way, we managed to find out that this problem is related to the type of PSU, if you change it, then the PSU is loaded.
For this task, please:
1) Fix error display
2) If possible, then remove the business process type check during import, this does not make any sense, a BP is always created in the box to which you want to upload from a file and specify the type (which you cannot leave out) and often you get either an error or a process uploaded to another group
18.08.2021, 16:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
Not in a tricky way, we managed to find out that this problem is related to the type of PSU, if you change it, then the PSU is loaded.
For this task, please:
1) Fix error display
2) If possible, then remove the business process type check during import, this does not make any sense, a BP is always created in the box to which you want to upload from a file and specify the type (which you cannot leave out) and often you get either an error or a process uploaded to another group

Now there is no error, on which business process can I test it?
20.08.2021, 17:19

23.08.2021, 13:37

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
It works, thanks
26.08.2021, 10:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment