1b.app
Link copied -

OS - [workflow.number]

I have a question about this variable.
Can she count the numbering, but within the framework of the parent process.
Those. assign numbering to subprocesses.
For example, 5 subprocesses were added. Then they removed 2. Added 3 more new ones.
We need to add one more subprocess. As a result, the new pop-process that we will add will be number 7.
So real?*
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, it is she who, if it is not written about it, cannot do this, but it is possible to make a separate account for the child processes of some parent. Such a variable will take 2 hours. If you need to issue an invoice, please indicate the action you are using so that the variable is added there exactly. Thank you.
18.08.2021, 11:07
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, it is she who, if it is not written about it, cannot do this, but it is possible to make a separate account for the child processes of some parent. Such a variable will take 2 hours. If you need to issue an invoice, please indicate the action you are using so that the variable is added there exactly. Thank you.

Thanks, at the moment (next half a year) paid improvements are not interested at all.
18.08.2021, 11:12

As far as I understand, you will not have free
18.08.2021, 11:13

OneBox production wrote:
As far as I understand, you will not have free

state the reason in fact? I don't even understand what it's about.
18.08.2021, 11:17

https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/onebox-official-news/9231-snyati-vse-ograniche... as far as I was informed this concerns point 8 in this thread.
18.08.2021, 11:20

OneBox production wrote:
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/onebox-official-news/9231-snyati-vse-ograniche... as far as I was informed this concerns point 8 in this thread.

Open a thread that will publicly show who is 'banned' and why. And it's not clear what you came up with.
18.08.2021, 12:38

as written in the post there are 3 people. You have been publicly told here that you are one of them. Those. you have been notified. Doing something separately for several people is a dubious investment of man-hours
18.08.2021, 12:45

OneBox production wrote:
as written in the post there are 3 people. You have been publicly told here that you are one of them. Those. you have been notified. Doing something separately for several people is a dubious investment of man-hours

I just asked you to voice what exactly caused the refusal. I'm interested to know and maybe I can find out?
18.08.2021, 12:46

Good afternoon! - This situation has been corrected.
18.08.2021, 12:57
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Kornev Mikhail wrote:

OneBox production wrote:

I just asked you to voice what exactly caused the refusal. I'm interested to know and maybe I can find out?

the reason for the refusal was "statements" in a certain chat and on the network regarding the system - Dmitry refers to the topic correctly
18.08.2021, 12:58
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon! - This situation has been corrected.

Good afternoon,
About what exactly?
18.08.2021, 12:59

the reason for the refusal was "statements" in a certain chat and on the network regarding the system - Dmitry refers to the topic correctly

Thanks for answering.
Most importantly, ALL statements regarding my experience in Boxing are absolutely NOT groundless and for every word, at the time when I wrote it, I answer and will not refuse them.
I only hope that Boxing will direct his forces to the development of the system (which will block 'any statements'), and not to fight against 'a certain wind'...))
18.08.2021, 13:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment