1b.app
Link copied -

Form for adding an order

Good afternoon.
I found a video on your YouTube about how to set up the form for adding an order.
https://youtu.be/tNNdQ76mCPI?t=440
There you can select products, customer, discount, etc. (First screenshot)
I tried to do the same in a new box, but I found it very inconvenient to add products. The basket is at the bottom and is not configured in any way, and in general everything looks not informative and chaotic (Second screenshot).
How to set up the "Add product" block? Maybe I just did not find these settings, tell me, please.
Thank you!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Specify in more detail what kind of inconvenience you experience when using this block?
Perhaps we will take some of your applications for improvement.
12.08.2021, 15:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Specify in more detail what kind of inconvenience you experience when using this block?
Perhaps we will take some of your applications for improvement.

Yes, in general, why can't you edit the "Add product" block?
I would like to move the basket somewhere as in your video - to the right. Or maybe try other options.
I would like to edit the "Product / Article / Brand / Weight / Price" table itself, I would like to be able to add other indicators there, since when placing an order, it is important for me to know how many goods are in a box / package and expiration date. I can add this information to the box, and when placing an order, I will have to look for it anywhere.
Maybe it's somehow configured but I just don't know how? Tell?
12.08.2021, 17:20

OXID wrote:
Yes, in general, why can't you edit the "Add product" block?

because at the moment there was no value in it - few people use this block to add a product - everyone created an order, after which they "stuffed" it with positions

OXID wrote:
I would like to move the basket somewhere as in your video - to the right. Or maybe try other options.

the cart will be exactly where the block is added to the markup

OXID wrote:
I would like to edit the "Product / Article / Brand / Weight / Price" table itself, I would like to be able to add other indicators there, since when placing an order, it is important for me to know how many goods are in a box / package and expiration date. I can add this information to the box, and when placing an order, I will have to look for it anywhere.

let's just say - few people use these fields
but we can evaluate the refinement - in this setting block, where to give the output of some product fields that you need
13.08.2021, 10:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment