1b.app
Link copied -

Nested process files

Tell me, is it possible to immediately display it in the Attached files block when adding a file to the additional field of the process, or can it be added to the process comments automatically?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

You can refine the setting in the "Attachments" block in the form of a multi-selector of additional fields with the "File" type, the files of which are shown in the block.
Just a conclusion - 2 hours
With deletion (mark the file as deleted and clear the corresponding additional field) +1h
12.08.2021, 14:59
Original comment available on version: ru

I was hoping there was some workaround. Not ready for revision, thanks
12.08.2021, 15:57

Well, you can always display a separate universal block above the process files block, where you can display only the necessary fields with the "File" type - and visually everything will be in one place)
12.08.2021, 16:06

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Well, you can always display a separate universal block above the process files block, where you can display only the necessary fields with the "File" type - and visually everything will be in one place)

I have a more global task, I need to see the files of all subprocesses in the parent, and in the subprocesses they are in the field with the file type. If I display a field in the subprocesses block, it is displayed as a text in the form of a link, that is, it cannot be opened or downloaded
I was hoping for a block of process files - and displaying files from subprocesses here, but it also failed
Looking for more options
12.08.2021, 16:24

+1 we need it too.
12.08.2021, 18:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment