1b.app
Link copied -

Change of stage on the specified day of the month

I have such a question, it is necessary to make it so that, for example, on the 5th of every month, business processes switch to the specified stage, but only those that were not created in the current month, that is, earlier than the 01st of the current month.

To do this, I calculate the difference between the current date and the date of creation of the process in days, round up to a whole number and enter it in an additional field. Then I include the action "change the business process and stage on the day of the month XXX" and before it I put "stop the execution of the following actions when the conditions are met." I put a condition there that the additional field should not be more than 5. But for some reason the condition does not work and the stage change occurs for all processes.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Congratulations!
Because the action "stop the execution of the following actions when the conditions are met" will work at the moment of transition to the stage.
And the action "change the business process and stage on the day of the month XXX" in the crown every day, roughly speaking.
Therefore, these two actions do not work together.
You need to change the status if the condition is not met, and if it is, stay at the stage and then the process will be repeated.
Or make revisions so that in the action "change the business process and stage on the day of the month XXX" it was possible to specify a condition
01.06.2023, 10:46
Original comment available on version: ua

Гайдаров Руслан Ісмаілович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
"You need to change the status if the condition is not met, and if it is, stay in the stage and then the process will repeat itself." Didn't quite get the gist of it. What actions can be taken to do so. Status is like some additional field to enter?
01.06.2023, 10:54

Luts Bogdan Alexandrovich
WANBOX CORP wrote:
Otherwise, you need to add additional work to the diї "change the business process and stage on the day of the month XXX" it was possible to instruct the mind

Good afternoon.
This revision can be implemented in 1 hour - you specify in the action a condition for an additional field, upon fulfillment of which, the stage will be switched. If the process condition is not met, the stage will not be switched.
01.06.2023, 16:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Gaidarov Ruslan Ismailovich wrote:
"You need to change the status if the condition is not met, and if it is, stay in the stage and then the process will repeat itself." Didn't quite get the gist of it. What actions can be taken to do so. Status is like some additional field to enter?

No, since the action "change the business process and stage on the day of the month XXX" is activated periodically, you will not be able to accept its execution without finishing.
Therefore, either you switch the status (stage) of the business process to another status (stage) of the business process where there is no action "change the business process and stage on the day of the month XXX", or make revisions to this action.
02.06.2023, 09:37

Гайдаров Руслан Ісмаілович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Well, I did this, at the stage from which I want to move, I calculate the duration of the business process, using the action where I subtract the creation date from the current action. Using the update process action, I made it count once a day. Write in the additional field. At the same stage, I include the action "change the business process and stage on the day of the month XXX", and at that stage, where should I go, I put a ban on the transition to the stage if what I wrote in the additional field does not meet the condition. Everything worked correctly)
02.06.2023, 11:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment