1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement needed: display all organizations of one Supplier in the BP in the Payments block

Guys, we need improvement and your help in the issue of Payments and Suppliers.
Very often I encounter the same situation when the same Supplier has many different organizations (FOP) and because of this I cannot correctly set up obligations (both in the context of one FOP and for the Supplier as a whole), + in the very ordering, it is not convenient to work with the Supplier, it is not clear which sole proprietorship needs to be paid.
It is not convenient to create a supplier for each FOP, + this entails a lot of other manual work related to the "Minimum reserve", "Brands", etc.
Therefore, I ask you to consider such a refinement (if you see another solution to this problem, I am happy to listen):
- When displaying a pop-up in the "Payments" block (displayed when you click on "Last payments of the client"), display payments for all subsidiaries of the client, + add a column with the name of the organization itself.
Plus, it would be convenient if you could somehow highlight the organization that was chosen for this BP
Here is a detailed video https://youtu.be/N3SB7jJNYo8
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Therefore, I ask you to consider such a refinement (if you see another solution to this problem, I am happy to listen):
- When displaying a pop-up in the "Payments" block (displayed when you click on "Last payments of the client"), display payments for all subsidiaries of the client, + add a column with the name of the organization itself.

It can be improved so that when withdrawing payments for child employees / companies in the payment pop-up, display a specific payment client, and not the parent organization - this will take 1 hour

Plus, it would be convenient if you could somehow highlight the organization that was chosen for this BP

I think similarly, you can modify the highlighting of the selected organization with some color - it will also take 1 hour
25.05.2023, 10:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.

It can be improved so that when withdrawing payments for child employees / companies in the payment pop-up, display a specific payment client, and not the parent organization - this will take 1 hour

I think similarly, you can modify the highlighting of the selected organization with some color - it will also take 1 hour

Thank you. Submit an invoice
25.05.2023, 11:17

Good afternoon.
1. In the "Last customer payments" pop-up, payments for all child contacts of the order customer are displayed, and in the "Customer" column, the corresponding customer is displayed from the payment
2. In the holding company structure block, a setting for selecting the background color of the selected company has been added
26.05.2023, 16:34

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
1. In the "Last customer payments" pop-up, payments for all child contacts of the order customer are displayed, and in the "Customer" column, the corresponding customer is displayed from the payment

Good afternoon
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Can you suggest what exactly am I doing wrong? Here is a screen demo https://youtu.be/0mApgn_S2JQ

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
2. In the holding company structure block, a setting for selecting the background color of the selected company has been added

Everything is there and working. Thank you!
31.05.2023, 21:55

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Can you suggest what exactly am I doing wrong? Here is a screen demo https://youtu.be/0mApgn_S2JQ

Good afternoon.
Tell me, are there any payments in the system for the specified child client? Can I have an example?
01.06.2023, 08:59

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon.
Tell me, are there any payments in the system for the specified child client? Can I have an example?

Good day!
Yes, I have. Here I filtered payments on it https://our-store.com.ua/app/payments/?clientid=54543&clientid=54543&ok=... %80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
01.06.2023, 11:46

Check now, everything works correctly in my opinion.
01.06.2023, 16:13

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Check now, everything works correctly in my opinion.

Now everything works PERFECTLY! Thanks a lot!
01.06.2023, 17:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment