1b.app
Link copied -

Prohibit navigation depending on the value in the multilist contacts field. How to implement?

Maybe someone can tell me how to implement the following functionality:
It is necessary to prohibit the transition depending on the value in the field of the multilist of contacts.
There is a multi-list contact field, it can have many values.
And there is one more field with type "Directory of contacts" in which one contact is stored.
So, you need to prohibit going to the stage if there is a contact from the "Contact Directory" field in the multilist of contacts field.
I will be grateful for help.
ps. options with multilist and string fields are also suitable
For example, forbid moving to a stage if the multilist field contains a value from the specified process field.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Мазур Віктор Вікторович
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
So far I've seen a difficult option:
1) all contacts from the contacts directory (which is a multilist) using the action add contacts to contacts of the process get into the contacts of the process
2) Next action "Add process contacts as dummy products"
3) Using the action copy process product fields , we copy the name of the process product (contact names from that field of the contact directory) into the additional field of the process product (choose the name of this field yourself :) for the next action to work
4) Add a process field (the same contact, only a string type) set the action "fill in the process or contact field" and set there such settings
4) And then we stop performing actions if at least one additional field of the process product does not match the same contact field
5) And if the conditions are not met (at least one name of the fictitious product has the same value as the name of "that one contact"), then the system prohibits switching the stage
I’m trying to remember the option where there is a “contains a field” in the action, but I didn’t find it right away
if my version helped - I will be grateful for a tip :) you can leave them under the comment
04.10.2022, 18:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks for the answer. But the solution using process contacts and fictitious products is not suitable, since both process contacts and fictitious products are already used in the process. And you also need not just to stop the execution of actions, but to issue an error, which is very important.
04.10.2022, 20:01

Мулач Марина Анатольевна SheBo
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Well, you can have this option:
1. copy the fields of the multi-list of contacts and the directory of contacts into the field with the string type (the contact id will be written there)
2. With the action Change the value of the process field, depending on another field of the process, we check for a partial match of the line with the multilist and the line of the contact directory, and depending on the fulfillment of the conditions, we write in some additional field a sign to prohibit the transition or not
3. prohibit or allow the transition depending on the value of the additional field
testing showed that it works only if you compare strings
05.10.2022, 11:03

Mulach Marina Anatolievna
SheBo wrote:
Well, you can have this option:
1. copy the fields of the multi-list of contacts and the directory of contacts into the field with the string type (the contact id will be written there)
2. With the action Change the value of the process field, depending on another field of the process, we check for a partial match of the line with the multilist and the line of the contact directory, and depending on the fulfillment of the conditions, we write in some additional field a sign to prohibit the transition or not
3. prohibit or allow the transition depending on the value of the additional field
testing showed that it works only if you compare strings

Thanks a lot. I will test with long contact id.
07.10.2022, 10:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment