1b.app
Link copied -

Date change

Can you change the date recorded in the additional field for the number of days recorded in the other additional field?
yakshcho nі - that skіlki doopratsyuvannya?
About dii:
Write date value to additional process field based on process date offset
Calculate the difference between the dates of the process, taking into account the coefficient and write in the additional field of the process
I know they don't stink.
ideally add this ability to collect all fields with type "date"
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Valentine wrote:
Write date value to additional process field based on process date offset

Tse same diya, as you allow to grow those that you need. In practice, I just copy the date to the date of planning, or later, I will change it. Already after the necessary manipulations, you can record the required date again. As a rule, either the date of planning, or the date of reckoning, is not celebrated, so you can write your own meaning in them.
But if you want to add the vibration of the supplementary field, then it will make life easier. I think that it will be about 3 years old, but it’s better to check out the vіdpovіdі vіd production, otherwise you can try my variant
12.11.2021, 11:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Ні, you need the same from the additional fields in the additional field
All system fields are occupied, you cannot change them.
Dyakuyu
I check for an estimate
12.11.2021, 13:29

You can use the action "Write a date value to an additional process field based on the process date offset" in the drop-down list from where to get the date add additional process fields with the date/date-time type
this modification will cost 1 hour
12.11.2021, 16:40

15.11.2021, 10:46

So let's crush? :)
23.11.2021, 14:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment